The pinkest pink for my skin color...

Pink_minx

Ok Im trying to look for a pinkest pink! lipstick or a lipgloss but with not a lot of glitter in it though and a blush that will go good with my skin. I bought Plink! and its a very pretty color but it doesnt really show that well on my lips. I have some blushes but they make my cheeks look orange. Sooo any recs? it doesnt have to be a MAC product. I have a picture of myself to show you what my skin color looks like.

user3

Do you have Dollymix?
Also Nars Angelika would look good on you.

If you want glitter lipstick you should checkout Sephora's glitter l/s!
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P101401&shouldPaginate=true&categ oryId=3902
Wear some balm under it though. That glitter can really be drying to the lips

For glitter gloss
Too Faced Diamond gloss in Fire Diamond.
They are not super chunky glitter but it's there and they smell like buttercream icing! Everytime I wear mine my husband says it makes him hungry! LOL
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P99800&shouldPaginate=true&catego ryId=4225

Pink_minx

Oh wait I forgot for some reason whenever I use other lipsticks or lipglosses other than MAC I get an allergic reation and my lips get all bumpy so maybe I should stick to MAC l/s and l/g's. Im afraid to try too faced again cause it caused me to get bumps on my lips. BUT! for blushes it doesnt have to MAC though.

'Nessa, I dont have dollymix nor any of NARS blushes which I hear that their blushes are great. do you have any of these colors in the color swatches? thanks for the help!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Oh wait I forgot for some reason whenever I use other lipsticks or lipglosses other than MAC I get an allergic reation and my lips get all bumpy so maybe I should stick to MAC l/s and l/g's. Im afraid to try too faced again cause it caused me to get bumps on my lips. BUT! for blushes it doesnt have to MAC though.

'Nessa, I dont have dollymix nor any of NARS blushes which I hear that their blushes are great. do you have any of these colors in the color swatches? thanks for the help!

LOL Silly woman!

Yes I have both and I will swatch them for you in the morning or later tonight.
smiles.gif

litlaur

You might also want to consider plum-toned blushes, like Breath of Plum.

Syrup and Sweetie are nice pink lustres.

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
You might also want to consider plum-toned blushes.

Syrup is a nice pink lustre.

Thanks! Can you name some plum blushes? Im a bit afraid of them cause sometimes if I dont put the right amount of it on my cheek it may look too dark on my cheekies.

lovemichelle

lingerie lipstick is really pretty.

for blush i use milanis luminous.. i heard it looks like nars orgasm but i dont know.

pumpkincat210

hs. Dollymix would look great on you! I tried it on my nc20 skin but it was just too pink for me! ... breath of plum blush is a nice light plum that may work on you too.

Pink_minx

Im thinking of getting GIDDY for my lips...what do you think? It looked so nice on Nessa I really like that pink color.

jess98765

do you have petticoat MSF??? my skin tone is very similar to yours, possibly a bit darker, and it's quite pink on me
smiles.gif
. The lingerie lippy is a pretty pink too
smiles.gif
- take a look at some of sonrisa's FOTD's etc for pics
smiles.gif
hope you find the perfect pink
smiles.gif

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Im thinking of getting GIDDY for my lips...what do you think? It looked so nice on Nessa I really like that pink color.

Giddy isn't that pink in person, on a friend it's almost exactly her natural lipcolor plus a little lipstick shine...

asnbrb

I'm an Asian NC35 and I love Dollymix. I've also got Dame, but that's only good as a highlight on me since it's so light. As for pink lipsticks/lipglasses/lipstuffs, I use Pink Poodle, Groovy Move (from Pop Mode), Deliciously Rich (Cremestick-- comes out pinky neutral on me), Daisy Daze (Disney TLC), Indie Girl (Rebel Rock-- sorry, comes out pinky glittery on me), Palatial (green glitter but it only shows up on me if you go up close) and Pink Maribu (Lingerie). I also have Flusterose, but that hardly shows up on me.

Oh, and go with jess98765 and see if you can get a pink MSF. I have Petticoat and Stereo Rose (okay, I have three Stereo Roses hahaha) and I adore them
I think that's it.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
lingerie lipstick is really pretty.

for blush i use milanis luminous.. i heard it looks like nars orgasm but i dont know.

i second both of these suggestions
smiles.gif

lingerie is amazing. simply fabulous, and it's oh so pink. you might want to look into oystergirl, dreamy, cultured and heartthrob lipglasses. maybe you want to check out some of the new chromeglasses like chromaliving or pinkocrasy too.

definately try milani's luminous!! it's gorgeous, very pigmented and for 2.99 the price can't be beat
winks.gif

FL!RT also has some really good blushes. i think crazy in love, enrapture or play cupid would look gorgeous on you. or the pink glimmer roller blush
greengrin.gif
the swatch on the flirt site for crazy in love is really inaccurate
ssad.gif
if you want to see what it really looks like, i can swatch it for you if you like.

hope that helps!!

Jennifer Mcfly

For a pink lipgloss I live MAC's Pink Poodle, there isn't alot of shimmer sparkle in it and it's a great vibrant pink color!

Pink_minx

Well I got my lipsticks! I got Hue and Sandy B. Sandy B is the perfect lipstick for me it was the only one that I thought looked great it was too dark or too light just enough to notice the shimmery pink on my lips! Kind of reminded me of a barbie lipstick. Then I got Hue for my nude color. I loved it! it matches my skin kinda but has a hint of pink. They didnt have lingerie
ssad.gif
but i love the colors that I got...I just have to get that blush next.

Latest posts