Think Fast, please :)

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm heading over to Sephora after work in need of some great blushes and bronzers. Please suggest any brand and color asap (as I'm outta here @ 5pm Eastern time)! Please lovely ladies, I need your expertise
smiles.gif

XOXO

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I'm heading over to Sephora after work in need of some great blushes and bronzers. Please suggest any brand and color asap (as I'm outta here @ 5pm Eastern time)! Please lovely ladies, I need your expertise
smiles.gif

XOXO

Well, it's too late to suggest anything but I would love to know what you got. If I would have seen this earlier I would have told you to try NARS Laguna and Orgasm, Bare Escentuals Glee and/or Warmth, Smashbox Skin Tint in Smashing Infared and I have also heard good things about the Sephora bronzing brick.

midnightlouise

Darn, I'm too late! But I heartily recommend NARS blushes & bronzers! Oh, and Cargo has some great blushes, too. Here are my picks in case you're still looking
smiles.gif

NARS: Orgasm, Deep Throat, Sin, Outlaw blushes, Laguna bronzer (they have a palette with Orgasm & Laguna that might be something to look into!)
Cargo: The Big Easy, Topeka, Louisiana

Jennifer Mcfly

Thanks guys. I have a really hard time with blushes....I just went with MAC's Tenderling blush. I tried some Cargo blushes on my hand but wasn't impressed with them, same with Nars. I couldn't even find the Laguna Bronzer
ssad.gif

Latest posts