Think Heat/Element duo would work on cool toned PPP w/

Sanne

I think orange/terra colors look good with blue eyes, but I don't know if it would work with a cool toned color. If you like to go bold with lot's of colors, you can, but if you like subtle and soft, I think you might wsana try it on before you buy it, I think it a very pigmented e/s!!!

sigwing

With a light touch, I don't know why it wouldn't look great! I always think coppery/earthy colors look wonderful with blue eyes.

Rockell

I'm really pale too (warm toned though), and I'm planning on getting this. I think you should definitely try it, and you'll be able to tell immediately.

Can you wear warm golds, bronzes, coppers, etc.?

Shawna

I'm porcelain pale with pink undertones and one of my favorite combos is coppering and goldmine. I think the colours in the heat duo are similar. The orange copper colour really makes blue eyes pop.

moonrevel

Of course, this is coming from a cool toned, pale, blue-eyed girl who doesn't think any eyeshadows colors look bad on her, but I absolutely love to wear colors like the Heat/Element duo. I love coppery/gold/orange shadows and they seem to work just fine against my skin tone and definitely bring out the color in my eyes.

maxcat

Dead pale, blue eyes, black hair... you don't get much colder than that... and I freaking LOVE this duo. It's the only "gold" I found that works on me b/c it's a true gold, not yellow/gold like Goldmine or greengold like Gorgeous Gold.

Rockell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencurl
I can wear bronzes and some coppers and golds and even some orangey colors

Then I think you should be able to wear this! I got it on Friday and it is GORGEOUS! It makes my eyes look really really blue. Definitely my favorite e/s duo from A Muse.

sigwing

Now that I've gotten mine, too, and seen it & how it applies, you've GOT to go find it & try it out! You can't look at it in the pan and think you know what it'll look like on....it's not dark at all, and has a beautiful luminescence sort of finish, and the texture of these mineralized eyeshadows is wonderful! You've got to see it and get one before they're gone!

Latest posts