This seller has taken the biscuit!:(

BellaItalia1969

Does anyone think that since the recession has hit UK,there has been increase in sales of fake MAC on eBay?
I just had my 20 min break during which (while sipping hotchoc)I saw this .. again powerseller...with 8642 feedback so not a newbie !
thmbdn.gif

Im amazed at this vast amount of counterfeited MAC they have listed!!!
15 colours ?MAC? waterproof Barbie loves lipgloss on eBay, also, Lip Gloss, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 26-Feb-09 13:11:53 GMT)
productimg1211486650196

These fake Barbi lipglosses are just sooo laughable !Since when there was 18 shades of gloss in this collection!Wtf
cry.gif

1227853996672.jpg

3X ?MAC? Eye Shadow/ Eyeshadow 12 Palette on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 26-Feb-09 13:11:59 GMT)
10101118072.jpg

Lol you can see the chinese writing on this pic!
nonono.gif

seller is adorables-boutique
s.gif
more like counterfeit boutique !!No excuse !!
after my kids my 2nd addiction is
mac_haul.gif

Reported!!

BellaItalia1969

Thank you MissResha :0 ) I aim to please.
Honestly though this is like watching some horror show especially with these fake Barbie glosses.Only 4 shades was ever produced ...Im almost 99% postive not 15 shades, like that seller is selling !Even my 11 year old would know that this is just so fakeee !!Horrid shades and that fake ,cheap packaging ,Barbie head looks weird too !

caffn8me

Folks in the USA don't understand biscuits as we Brits do
winks.gif

I do totally agree though, this seller hasn't just taken the biscuit, they've taken the whole pack! Chocolate Hobnobs anyone?
winks.gif

Septemba

Ebay pisses me right off that they do nothing about it, IMO it's a health & safety issue (we're putting this shit on our eyes and lips!)! I get so riled up about fakes it's unreal.

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Chocolate Hobnobs anyone?
winks.gif

wavey.gif
Me Please! That or caramel digestives.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Folks in the USA don't understand biscuits as we Brits do
winks.gif

I do totally agree though, this seller hasn't just taken the biscuit, they've taken the whole pack! Chocolate Hobnobs anyone?
winks.gif

lolol Sarah, i agree i do forget that some folks might not comprehend certain terms we Brits use
lol.gif

Love Hobknobs ..hate the mess they make my favs though are Jaffa cakes ...now all say Haaaaalf Mooon
th_LMAO.gif

Have a lovely weekend girls ,im going have an early night and watch Fonejacker dvd in bed
Much love x

mymacmenagerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Ebay pisses me right off that they do nothing about it, IMO it's a health & safety issue (we're putting this shit on our eyes and lips!)! I get so riled up about fakes it's unreal.

^^^^THIS^^^^^ Grrrrrr

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba

Thank you Septemba
yes.gif
I totally agree!I get mad when i see this carp advertised as genuine MAC
thmbdn.gif

BellaItalia1969

Lol I have tried the italian,polish, and french version of Jaffa cakes, and none tasted as good as our English version mmmmmmmmmmmm
Them caramel digestives ,are yummy but these are no good for dunking
ssad.gif

panda0410

These have been posted here before by Risser actually, and they are also currently on AU ebay - as per usual....

There was also some horrible apple shaped container with Fafi printing on it as a face powder.... bleh....