Thoughts on this look?

martygreene

Photo-retouching skills are your friend as a makeup artist, let me say that right now.

jenmakeup.jpg

What do we think? This is all photo-retouching, so don't ask what colors they are, I don't know yet! This is just how I plan out looks prior to appointments.

I'm not crazy about my lipcolor choice. That's probably going to change.

For the record, the origional image was this:
jen.jpg

kaliraksha

It would help me make up my mind if I knew what the occassion was? An event? A make over? Do you know what she will be wearing?

However as it stands... I like the second color lips more... but maybe less vibrant? I think she has great eyes (does she plan to wear contacts?) and I would want to focus more on vibrant eyes?

martygreene

I do not know if she plans on going with contacts or glasses, so I was sorta thinking on focusing more on lips for that reason.

She just wants to have a make-over for fun. She usually wears contemporary fashion, mostly black.

KJam

If she wears mostly black, I would go for a soft smoky eye with a subdued lip. With her dark hair, I think she'd be a knockout with that look. She has nice brows and eye color to go with it. Bring out her inner sex pot, especially if she's looking for a make over experience! A nice smoky eye looks great, and makes the person feel like a knockout.

user3

I like the lip color in the 2nd pic.
As for the eyecolor something about it throws me off. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's too much for her. Not really sure.
I think a soft smoky brown would nice with just a hint of olive.

Latest posts