• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tightlining [link]

raquel13

I'm on a roll! This is the third tutorial in 4 days... I think I'm getting the hang of it.

This one's not as flashy as the first two, but I hope someone will find it useful. Click on the photo below to view the tutorial.

sulci

i just wanna say: i love your pictures (gorgeous!), website, etc! so professional looking!! thanks for the tutorials
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulci
i just wanna say: i love your pictures (gorgeous!), website, etc! so professional looking!! thanks for the tutorials
smiles.gif

Completely agree!

breathless

awesome! thanks soo much! for some reason, i'm scared to tightline. but, this tut made it look soo easy! i must buy some fluidline. =]

miss_pink

Awesome website u got going there!!
i have always been 'afraid' i spose to do this, but i tink it was cos i didnt know how to do it properly! Thanks so muh for this tute (and the others u have done!! hehe).
P.S. are u a pro. MUA?? cos u're realllly good!

mommymac

I went straight to my vanity and tried your technique. Loved it and will be using it from now on, Thanks for sharing.

MACabre

RAQUEL 13- are u a MUA -is this your own personal collection or is it for professional clientel use? your collection beats mine!

MACabre

ur tuts are so great. i just bought a shitload of stuff from the mac site cos of free shipping ending on the 27th & i live an hour away from the closest store. i wish i saw ur swatches b4 i bought. but they are decent about returns. thanks so much. i havent used urban decay yet but that looks amazing too. do u like it as much as the mac shadows?

Latest posts