tilt....?

Sanne

ihave this e/s for like 1 1/2 year, and I've never used it... I tried to, but it looking like butt and then i took it off...

any reccs of how to wear it, and what to pair with it??

pumpkincat210

I love tilt because it is blue/green/purple.
My MA paired tilt in a quad with Shroom, Sketch, and Contrast for a nice look.
I use it with parfait amour, steamy, and freshwater as well.
Oh, and i did an awesome look with Crystal Avalanche too.

colormust

i was having the same problem...
i usually just wear it over stars n rockets, black tied....
i am sure there are more.....i'll have to think about it

Padmita

I paired it with Swish and Surreal (and I really liked it with Pure Luxe China Blue although that's probably not what you're looking for
lol.gif
)!

cloverette

@ colormust

you are an angel
th_worship.gif

tilt was my first MAC e/s ever- bought more than ten years ago. i always regretted it, because i realized bluish colors don't suit me at all and so i only used it once (i'm more into browns, some pinks, some greens).
anyway, i just read your post about tilt with black tied, and ran immediately to the bathroom. i don't have black tied, but tried tilt over nehru (one eye just as crease with vex on the lid; other eye completely with nehru & tilt, using white gold pigment as highlighter). OMG, what a difference! i can learn to love tilt now! i still like the one eye better where i only used it with nehru on the crease (as the other eye is quite blue, which i'm not used to, yet). but yeah, i'm so excited!!!

thank you sooooo much!

Julie

I have major trouble with Tilt also. I bought it because the MAC MUA put it on me with Sprout, Beauty Marked and Tempting and it looked so pretty the way she did it but I have never been able to recreate the way she applied them.

Isis

I had that same problem for a long time too.
I've started wearing it as a crease color or to line my lower lashes with. As for what colors to pair it with: just about anything including things like Honey Lust and Honesty.

mrsroberson2007

I usally just start with a cream color base such as Hush and put Stars'N'Rockets on the lid and tilt in the crease and outter V and Ploof! for the highlight. And blend blend blend!

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
@ colormust

you are an angel
th_worship.gif

tilt was my first MAC e/s ever- bought more than ten years ago. i always regretted it, because i realized bluish colors don't suit me at all and so i only used it once (i'm more into browns, some pinks, some greens).
anyway, i just read your post about tilt with black tied, and ran immediately to the bathroom. i don't have black tied, but tried tilt over nehru (one eye just as crease with vex on the lid; other eye completely with nehru & tilt, using white gold pigment as highlighter). OMG, what a difference! i can learn to love tilt now! i still like the one eye better where i only used it with nehru on the crease (as the other eye is quite blue, which i'm not used to, yet). but yeah, i'm so excited!!!

thank you sooooo much!

i am so glad you likes...did you happen to take pics? this color is just so interesting to use cause it can change colors on you depending what other colors you use.

since you dont have black tied yet i would def get. i use it almost every, it is a great liner.

you said that you mostly stick to browns, pinks and greens...tilt might be a perfect shadow to step the color up just a little bit.

glad i could help :p

tepi_telfast

I thought I was the only one having this problem... Tilt is such a gorge colour on the pot (or pan...) and on its own, but a bit hard to mix without losing its uniqueness (am I making sense?)

lara

To get the most out of Tilt as an adaptable blue by itself, you should try a firm brush to deposit the most product. Think concealer brush!

It's a lot like Swish - until you get the knack of applying it, it's a nothing colour.
smiles.gif

Latest posts