Time for new foundation!

Artemis

I am almost out of Studio fix fluid. I don't really like it that much. The shade I bought was two dark so I mix it with this revlon foundation that is lighter and pinker than my skin. I have plenty revlon left that that stuff has no staying power and I want something better. I have strong yellow undertones.I get a few pimples a month and plenty of ance scars. I skin is more on the drier side. Any recommondations for foundations.

Fairybelle

Have you tried Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation? I have yellow undertones too, and this foundation goes on so smoothly, covers blemishes/flaws/discoloration well, but doesn't 'look' heavy or cakey. I would give it a try. Works especially well with acne prone skin. I did not get any breakouts with it, and it covers imperfections well. Gives what Laura Mercier is known for: the 'Flawless Face'. Pair this with the Secret Concealer palette in your shade and you are good to go!

labwom

I like Nars oils free foundation. It's a bit pricy but it's the best one I've tried so far. Another one that works similar to my Studiofix, for me anyways, is Covergirl's Advanced Radiance foundation. I love it!

juicyaddict

My HG foundation is from Shiseido. Love their stick foundation and now I am using the dual balancing foundation. I also have acne scars and with this foundation topped with their powdery foundation, my skin looks really good.

Artemis

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
My HG foundation is from Shiseido. Love their stick foundation and now I am using the dual balancing foundation. I also have acne scars and with this foundation topped with their powdery foundation, my skin looks really good.

Shiseido is really nice. I had my eye on dual balancing foundation for a while I hear that there foundations is really thick and greasy.

n_c

Prescriptives custom blend foundation works well with my dry and sensitive skin.