Tinted Moisturizer?

Katura

The last couple days my face has felt horrrrrrrrrrrible. Even if my makeup didnt look heavy, it felt it. So sincemy skin is pretty clear and evenly toned...I was going to try and find something really lightweight.

Is there is a good tinted moisturizer that doesnt have a real shimmery sheen to it?

Or is there another way I could go about this? I ususally use BE powders, but sweating and powder just isnt cutting it...

lemmmmmme know

loveloveyouall

-k

Shimmer

I use Wet N Wild's tinted moisturizer.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

I love Stila's Tinted Moisturizer. It gives great sheer coverage and looks very natural. I've been using it for almost 3 years!

Katura

Thanks
smiles.gif
I'll have to go check them out
smiles.gif

Anyone use Revlon Skinlights stuff????

I looked at these at the grocery store...looked interesting...???

caRpediEm17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Thanks
smiles.gif
I'll have to go check them out
smiles.gif

Anyone use Revlon Skinlights stuff????

I looked at these at the grocery store...looked interesting...???

i love that stuff! and i get it a shade darker too so then when im in a rush i dont have to worry about bronzer...i juSs put a light layer on and some concealer and im out the door! it gives a great glow too!

rose786

I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer and absolutely love it. It gives me lightweight moisture, retinol, plus it has an SPF 20. I don't really know if the retinol does anything, but the product is great at diffusing flaws.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Becca makes a wonderful:thumbsup: tined moisteriser. Check it out!!!

Where can I find this?

Rockell

Becca is available at Sephora, and maybe at some of the fancier department stores? I know that it's at Sephora and Sephora.com, though.

Personally, I like the Neutrogena TM that was previously mentioned, and the Sephora brand one.

I use the Revlon Skinlights stuff as a highlighter, not all over because it's very shimmery. It might be good if you don't need much concealing, though.

VeganChick

I've found that the best way to get a nice tinted moisturizer is to mix your own. Between 1/2 to 2/3 foundation and a nice light-weight moisturizer seems to do the trick, but your best bet is to experiment with it until you find the best coverage for you. I like to use a liquid foundation and Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisture with SPF 15. Just mix small amounts of both (enough for one use) on your hand and apply to face like normal.

YvetteJeannine

Rockell is right; it's availible @ Sephora stores and Sephora.com, and/or Becca.com.
smiles.gif

PS: I added a description of Becca's tinted moisteriser from the Sephora site.

Luminous Skin Color SPF 20+
Luminous Skin Color is an ultra sheer foundation/tinted moisturizer that visibly improves the complexion, yet looks incredibly natural on the skin. It is multipurpose, offering skincare, makeup, and sun protection in one product. It boasts a high SPF of 20+ that protects against over 96 percent of both UVA and UVB rays.
8)

Latest posts