To 182 or not to 182...you know the rest ;)

Meeky2004

I currently have the kabuki brush from the Bare Escentuals line and I was wondering if its anything like the 182. Should I be putting this brush on my must have list?
hmm.gif

TIA

vivaciousv1114

i have both ( i only have the one from bare escentuals because it came with the set) and while i've only had the 182 for a few days, it is soo much better! i don't even use the other one now. it's very, very soft and blends very well. so worth it for me.

ExquisiteImages

MAC's 182 brush is great! Even if I had another Kabuki brush, I rather get a MAC one too. It's simply because I want everything in my collection to be MAC
smiles.gif

XsheXscreamsX

i too have both, and my 182 is a million times better! it feels better, it buffs better. i just love it. i just tossed my BE brush in my junk makeup drawer! if you get it you'll love it. its worth every penny!!

curlyqmishee

Definitely get the 182 - it's all what everyone already said... and then some. Gives the airbrushed look. Feels like a spa facial treatment when you buff powder into your face with it... so soft and lovely!

glittergoddess27

You won't be sorry,.. they are incredibly soft and can be used for so much,.. I saw a MAC MA apply LIQUID foundation with one at a Pro tour event,. and holy schmoly it looked good. I have two now,.. One for color/shimmer and 1 for mineral foundation/natural MSF and I don't regret having two,.. I have the Milani kabuki, the Sugar kabuki, the big flat sonia kashuk one and a no-namer and have tried and returned the Bourjois kabuki,.. and the 182 makes them all hide in shame,....

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
You won't be sorry,.. they are incredibly soft and can be used for so much,.. I saw a MAC MA apply LIQUID foundation with one at a Pro tour event,. and holy schmoly it looked good. I have two now,.. One for color/shimmer and 1 for mineral foundation/natural MSF and I don't regret having two,.. I have the Milani kabuki, the Sugar kabuki, the big flat sonia kashuk one and a no-namer and have tried and returned the Bourjois kabuki,.. and the 182 makes them all hide in shame,....

For liquid foundations??? I understand the 187, but I've never heard of the 182 for liquid! Now I'm going to try it..

IcePrincess2250

Just do yourself a favour and go to a store/counter and just FEEL this brush. It is soooo amazingly soft and it does its job so well. Get it!!

Latest posts