To shop at a Pro store.......

fishchick72

can anyone shop at a pro store or do you have to have that pro card? I now see that the pro stores have much more colors to choose from, this interests me a lot, but my nearest pro store is 45 miles away. So I just wanted to find out if I can go there & shop or not.

For those of you who have gone to pro stores, what did you get there that you couldn't get elsewhere that you LOVE??

fishchick72

that's the one closest to me, thanks so much!! I'm guessing it would take me about an hour (maybe more with traffic) to get there. do you happen to know what time they open? I would need to go on a weekday morning, I prefer to avoid the busy hours so I can get more attention from the MAs!

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliKris
Anyone can shop there. The one on Robertson in LA is great!

It's too bad that not just anyone can order from the pro site, though.
ssad.gif

user2

I loove the Mixing Medium and they have a wide variety of Pro Pigments you should definitely check out!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
It's too bad that not just anyone can order from the pro site, though.
ssad.gif

You can if you call their 1-800 number - you just won't get the discount

come see us.

Come to Pro in L.A.-We love our MAC addicts-plus I always learn from you all...hehe...My name is Rob and I work at Pro-p.s.Yootopia rocks! Also-parking aint a biatch there-we validate if you park across the street.

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
You can if you call their 1-800 number - you just won't get the discount

I have a free-standing store here in SA, and they pretty much carry all the pro products. I asked an MA about this last week, and he did confirm that they would sell me any of the pro products, just at regular price. 8)

fishchick72

thanks! I will have to plan a trip to this store one of these days, but probably after I build up my collection a bit more, then I'll come there & fill in with stuff that only the pro store carries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbaselight
Come to Pro in L.A.-We love our MAC addicts-plus I always learn from you all...hehe...My name is Rob and I work at Pro-p.s.Yootopia rocks! Also-parking aint a biatch there-we validate if you park across the street.

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintaged.lust
Kind of related to this but can you call a Pro store and buy stuff over the phone and have them send things to you?

yeah you can call any pro store or store and get product shipped to you

Katgirl625

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbaselight

Rob, I swear I'm coming to visit you the next time I'm in LA. Do up Specktra proud, alright?
smiles.gif

Pro stores are so awesome, because the people there really know their stuff - ahhh, it's heaven. Don't get me wrong, the counter folks can know their business too...but to be surrounded by mac and only mac all day???? What more could a girl ask for?

Latest posts