Top Lash line

Ithica

I was wondering which liner you guys find easier to use. For my top lash i normally only do the outer lid but i would like to type the whole lid... not that I had ever had much luck so what do you find it easier to use? I've tried various liquids in the past but only boot black MAC liner. Any brishes or tips?

XsheXscreamsX

MAC's fluidlines work really well! you have to use a brush to apply them, and at first its kinda tricky, but once you get the hang of it theres no looking back! i use brush number 266 which is an angle brush. it can be applied really thin to the inner eye and thicker for the outer. its also soft enough for the water line. and black track has awesome staying power on the water line as well.
just practice, practice. and a steady hand it important too
- i hope that helps-
lol.gif

hypergrl273

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsheXscreamsX
MAC's fluidlines work really well! you have to use a brush to apply them, and at first its kinda tricky, but once you get the hang of it theres no looking back! i use brush number 266 which is an angle brush. it can be applied really thin to the inner eye and thicker for the outer. its also soft enough for the water line. and black track has awesome staying power on the water line as well.
just practice, practice. and a steady hand it important too
- i hope that helps-
lol.gif

I love fluidlines! you should defenitely check them out. Although I prefer using the 208 angle brush.

Latest posts