Toronto members - which MAC Pro Shop?

rouquinne

i will be in Toronto for the long weekend.

should i go to Queen West or Bloor West to pick up MAC Pro items?

also, do you know if Sephora in the Eaton Centre sells Benefit???

thank you!!!!

greengrin.gif

sassy*girl

Go to both locations if you can. Haha. I've been to the Queen one. Not sure about Bloor.

Yeup. Sephora carries Benefit. I'm not sure if the one at Eaton's Centre has the same amount of Benefit stuff that they have in Yorkdale. You can always check The Bay, cuz they also have a Benefit sounter there as well.

Have fun!

rouquinne

limited amount of time before i take the bus home on Monday, which is the ONLY time i'll get for myself!

darn parental units!
ssad.gif

i forgot that the Bay Queen Street carries Benefit. that line hasn't made it to Ottawa - yet!

greengrin.gif

thank you!

rouquinne

sassy, or anyone else in TO, do you know which store has empty palettes?

i'm going to give in and depot because i'm tired of having so many different packages sitting around!

the best thing about this weekend is that my mother will give me cash for my birthday next week - Tuesday, please send flowers to help me feel less ancient - and i only spent $18 for two tops at Old Navy today!!!!

greengrin.gif

thanks!

sassy*girl

Queen (pro) and Bloor isn't that far away from each other, especially if you take the subway. =)

The Pro store at Queen will most likely have the empty palettes, as well as the freestanding store on Bloor street, I believe. I got my palettes from the Queen store and the Bloor store. It's the one near Bay station (if you get off at Bay and take the exit to Bellair/Cumberland St.)

MAC freestanding and pro stores are supposed to carry the palettes (and the eyeshadow pans as well, so you don't need to de-pot). MAC counters at The Bay are the ones that don't carry palettes, but you probably already knew that =P Good luck depotting, and enjoy Toronto!
greengrin.gif

I never realized that The Bay started carrying the Benefit line until recently, actually. I always thought it was only available at Sephora...

Annnd, advanced Happy Birthday!

rouquinne

i haven't been back to Toronto in over 5 years. i still can't believe they closed the original MAC Pro shop on Carleton Street!!!

*sob*

i practically LIVED there back when Frank & Frank owned the company.....

ssad.gif

rouquinne

well, i only had a short while for shopping, so i got a palette and some Studio Matte Foundation at the MAC shop!

they very kindly fetched some of the last stock of the foundation for me from the basement.

i got Lemon Aid and an eyeshadow at Benefit and the house brand eyelash set and rosebud salve at Sephora!

i need more time!

AND more money!!!!

LOL!!!