Trouble with finding my way on this site

Joke

Hi!

They are so money posts on this site, which is great! But it makes it rather difficult for me to find the posts I made or replied to. Is there a way to quickly find the post that you're in?

TIA

nphernetton

There may be an easier way to do this...but I normally use the "Search" function located at the top of the site. You have a couple of options, you can search for keywords, or you can search by author. If I'm looking for a post I made say...a month ago, I'd type in my username into the "author" search and put in the approximate time frame (or not, you can leave that blank) and it'll bring up everything I've posted.

The admins also recommend using the search function w/ the "keyword" option before you make a new post. If a thread has already been made about a topic, it's better to revive an old thread than start a new one about the same topic.

Hope that helps and it's not too confusing.

Juneplum

thanks nphernetton!!! joke: u can also search thru your profile by clicking on "find all posts by joke".. here's a link 4 u..
greengrin.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/profil...file&u=209

mac_obsession

There is also a feature located on the bottom of the screen where it says new topic/post reply that says watch this topic for replies, and it will email you with topic updates and such
greengrin.gif