True or false pigment, pls help me...

Risser

I bought 6 full size pigments, snowkei helped me take them from an unfamiliar seller yesterday. They are Azeral Blue, Vanilla, Frozen White, Golden Olive, Teal and Pink Bronze.

I got up early and received a feedback from snowkei. She told me something as follows (Sorry, I don't get photos from her.)

----

batch number only, no color names and labels be showed on box and jar. "AXX is batch number, not date. I imported MAC items from Canada" seller said. The seller brought some pigment I ordered, but she didn't understand color names actually (OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!).

After back home, I compared them with mine. Golden Olive is more green than genuine one. The touch is similar to Kellygreen as it seems deep grass green.Vallina is white with purple reflection. Azeral blue looks like e/s #Tilt...

----

This is mine.
golddusk.jpg

Seller's photo
11061128189097_364.jpg

May I return them to the seller?

DaizyDeath

yeah thats definitly fake AXX is not even a batch number

if you got it off ebay then you should be able to file a claim through pay pal if thats how you paid...

if you just got them from a friend the im not really shure what you could do... i would just most likely go to them tell them that they sold you fake product ask them for your money back most people would probably give it to you without any hassle beacuse they dont want trouble.

betseyjohnson

i am in canada and our pigment jars DEFINITELY have an accent on the final e of 'fabrique'. hope u can work it out with paypal.
greengrin.gif

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Please can you PM me the seller's eBay identity? Thanks!

I bought them from rutan in Taiwan, its predecessor is eBay Taiwan. The seller ID of rutan is maqueen1229. I sent her a mail to ask for refund yesterday. Later she explained to me and thought that her pigments are 100% authentic. I don't know she is a deceiver or the deceived. Now I prefer to buy items from a MAC counter.

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
I bought them from rutan in Taiwan, its predecessor is eBay Taiwan. The seller ID of rutan is maqueen1229. I sent her a mail to ask for refund yesterday. Later she explained to me and thought that her pigments are 100% authentic. I don't know she is a deceiver or the deceived. Now I prefer to buy items from a MAC counter.

I have sent her the fake item and received her mail just.

I'm sorry to bother you, I have confirmed items with my friend. She can ensure that her MAC items was imported from Canada. There are no labels but batch number due to she bought them from the MAC Pro Store, the original jar without labels. I'm so sorry..., my friend's comany import other MAC items recently. Welcome to purchase my products again!

Is she a deceiver?
hmm.gif

DaizyDeath

Quote:

I'm sorry to bother you, I have confirmed items with my friend. She can ensure that her MAC items was imported from Canada. There are no labels but batch number due to she bought them from the MAC Pro Store, the original jar without labels. I'm so sorry..., my friend's comany import other MAC items recently. Welcome to purchase my products again!

Is she a deceiver?
hmm.gif

Sounds like shes just trying to cover her butt since shes been caught in the act by you. Dont give in file a claim and get your money back. Pigments that are sold through the pro stores have the same markings as pigments sold through the counters and reg stores. Her "friend" must have been shopping at the pro store in somebodys basement. Beacuse that pigment isnt real no matter what lies she tells you and making up stories isnt going to change that.

Remember your the victim here not her.

o and btw the only things that come without labels are the empty containers which have no pigment in them. But theirs no way that she could be talking about those beacuse they have a completely different back label then the jars that come with pigment in them.

caffn8me

Quote:

Is she a deceiver?
hmm.gif

She is lying - as simple as that. They're fake and she knows they are fake.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
She is lying - as simple as that. They're fake and she knows they are fake.

100% agreement here.

File your claim babe.

Risser

Well, I took money back! Thanks all!!

I don't wanna forgive her behaviors, they will cause me, my friends and other MAC fans to buy fake items from this seller or her buyer. I think that I must show the fact with her absurd pics on my blog and tell friends asps...