Trying to create my own MAC e/s quads

Kammers

I am a MAC-aholic (what I can afford, anyway!). I will ALWAYS buy the Holiday kits...I bought Delight Cool Eyes x6, I love it! Can use the pink/Hepcat meets Cranberry/Gray Grape for a plummy look, or the greens included. I know these are LE, so already creating some quads
based on this kit,and one more. I plan to include Sumptuous Olive/Woodwinked and 2 contour/liner colors, but lost as to what! I am NW23. I do have Print, Greystone and Carbon currently. I can't do brown contours, unless cool-toned or some "berry" in it. (Have tried Mystery, Concrete, they did not like me, combined with ANY color!). Recs? My 2nd is based on Veneer Lacquer that is gorgeous, and the PERFECT pinkish fuschia which I normally wear in a lipstick. My rep recommended Hepcat with my Knight Devine for this look, adding Naked Lunch for a lighter neutral which I've read Hepcat and Naked Lunch are a good pair, and Naked a nice neutral. But contour color? I love grays, but willing to do a darker plum! I love Greyed Grape in the palette, but it's LE. Thanks!!!

sigwing

Shadowy Lady is a good purply dark. I love Greyed Grape too and wish it was perm!!!

I also love Greystone, and I think that's one they dc'd not long ago, so I grabbed a backup or 2. I made a quad using it, Scene and Print, along with Dovefeather.

Nehru is a good dark blue, very inky dark blue. Shadowy Lady might be the best one to check into. Plumage is a very dark sort of teal, then Femme Noir is a very dark green. Those are all good dark ones to get! I think Shadowy Lady is one you need for sure, just reading your post! It works great wet as a liner, too, or use a liner pencil then use a pointy-tip applicator to apply the e/s over it. That's usually how I work it, then a little to line lower lashes at least near the corner.

72Cosmo

Try to get your hands on Moth brown.It is a grayish, plumish brown and is great for a cool toned NW.

sigwing

I got a Moth Brown off ebay! I think it was even a buy-it-now, or it wasn't much or I wouldn't have paid a lot for it. If it adds up to much more than what it would cost me to have bought it in a store when it was available, I don't bid unless it'd be something really important. I agree with Cosmo that it would be great for you too. It's frosty, tho, so if you didn't want frost I still vote for Shadowy Lady.

Have you ever tried Beauty Marked?

Latest posts