Turquatic/Patternmaker Help!

AudreyNicole

Ok, so my birthday is Wednesday and DH is taking me to get some new goodies from MAC!
graucho.gif
My shopping list from A Muse has gotten considerably smaller since I won't be getting all the MSFs as I originally planned (cause they break me out). So, I am rethinking Turquatic/Patternmaker and want to get a few things from those collections. Here are my possibilities:

* Crystal Rose lipglass
* Vibrational lipglass
* Orangedescense lipglass
* Purple Shower e/s (do I need this if I already have stars n rockets?)
* Pink Source e/s (do I need this if I already have pink venus?)
* Turquatic Perfume
* Penned fluidline

Any of those must haves? I don't own any MAC lipglasses yet, and these are totally calling my name!
winks.gif
I am NW20 blonde/blue for reference... TIA!

tiramisu

well, seeing as our coloring is similar... I agree on the l/g; I know that crystal rose probably would be a great choice--however the orangy one I would jump all over, but I need to see it in person! Besides, I am all over the Ciao Manhattan l/g coming out w. amuse!! I know that one will have to be pretty!
I am sorry you can't use the MSF's... otherwise that's what the bulk of my a muse money is going
graucho.gif

I would say pass on the e/s, but at least see them in person, however, I did not get them b/c (without seeing them) I'm assuming they're jsut too close to what you've already got!
Hey, at least you can get the perfume!!
smiles.gif
Me, I am waiting for August, when the fall colors come out--I dont know about you, but I have to have the Well Plumed quad, colored mascara and the Ostentatious fluidline (I am sooo excited about that one--dark choc brown w/blue and green pearl!!
eyelove.gif
)

BlahWah

When I swatched Stars 'n' Rockets at the counter, it seemed different enough from Purple Shower that I would own both (at that time I had neither). SnR is like the flashy sister of PS, which can be applied sheerly or packed on for a fierce purple. For a bit of reference, check out these two fotds: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=50533 and http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=50463. I would say the first one gives a truer showing of PS.

HTH!

d_flawless

i personally would pass on pink source, because it's a more subtle color, not something that i would have to have as much
with the l/gs, i also question whether or not i'll USE something, even though it might be fun to look at...if that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts