Turquatic's OrangeDesence and Crystal Rose on a pale person?

EmbalmerBabe

I think these are so gorgeous. I have'nt tried them on my lips but I swatched them on my hands real fast and oh my goodness!
My question for everyone is do you think these would look ok
on a pale person with pink undertones?
I really like the Orangedescence...I'm just afraid it would not work on me.
I wonder if it is meant for layering over lipstick for a diferent effect
like Phosphorelle?:confused:

maxcat

I'm NC15 and they're fine on me but I like bright colors - best go back w/ a naked face and try them on.

EmbalmerBabe

I wound up purchasing both because I am a fool for MAC.....geeze.
They were simply too gorgeous. Now I don't know how to do my makeup with Orangedesence.....just black smokey eyes?
Hmmm maybe with a lipliner underneath it?
How do you wear it?Questions,questions,questions,,,,
lol.gif

MACActress

I think Orangedescence would definitley work for you =) I'm NW20 and I love it. It goes on a gorgeous peachy shade.

AudreyNicole

I want them both, and I am an NW20... that being said, I haven't seen either of them in person yet! LOL! How bright is Crystal Rose? I don't want anything too bright like Sweetiecake for Example. What did you think of vibrational? I want that or phosphorelle and can't decide...

EmbalmerBabe

The girl at the MAC counter said that Vibrational reminded her of Phosphorelle somewhat with more yellow to it. It did look like it except Phosphorelle has the pinkiness. If you mix Pink Opal pigment with clear Lipglass=Phosphorelle.
Crystal Rose is GORGEOUS. It is pretty bright,I never saw Sweetie Cake lipglass I believe that was more pigmented. This seems more sheer,more of a watery look. It has a lavender blueness to it.
Orangedesence is very pretty too, I just don't know how to wear it.
I thinking maybe with Spice Lipliner?
Any rec's? It looks like shimmery orange sherbet on your lips.
I want to change it a little.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
The girl at the MAC counter said that Vibrational reminded her of Phosphorelle somewhat with more yellow to it. It did look like it except Phosphorelle has the pinkiness. If you mix Pink Opal pigment with clear Lipglass=Phosphorelle.
Crystal Rose is GORGEOUS. It is pretty bright,I never saw Sweetie Cake lipglass I believe that was more pigmented. This seems more sheer,more of a watery look. It has a lavender blueness to it.
Orangedesence is very pretty too, I just don't know how to wear it.
I thinking maybe with Spice Lipliner?
Any rec's? It looks like shimmery orange sherbet on your lips.
I want to change it a little.

Thanks... I am planning to get orangedescense to wear over my pink cabana lipstick. It shows up a pale coral on me, and I think that orange lipglass will enhance it
smiles.gif
I think Crystal Rose will be just what I am looking for... Can't wait to get it!

Latest posts