Tutorial on Applying Eyelashes and also how to achieve the "wet" eye look

macchick

Hey Everybody!!!
wavey.gif
I'm very new to this but I really want to start playing with eyelashes but I'm afraid of what they might do to my real lashes....Also, I really want to know the secret to achieving the wet eye look...can anyone help me?

hyperRealGurl

First let me wecome to Specktra...
smiles.gif

You might want to check in the Tutorial Section to find the information you are looking for

flowerhead

Pat Mac multipurpose clear gloss over your eyeshadow/liner. I like to use my Mac eyeglass in tarmac for a wet smokey look...it's a deep almost black brown...but they are very rare and long discontinued.

kimmy

when using MAC gloss, be aware that you'll probably need to reapply it often because it creases sometimes
winks.gif

lara

Yes. Anything glossy on the eye will crease, be it clear or coloured. It's a photoshoot look, not one that can be worn with any dignity in real life.
smiles.gif

You can fake a glossy eye with silver-based frosted shadows and by putting a 'pop' of pale frosted shadow in the middle of your eyelid, and by touching frosty deep blue/navy eyeshadow over your black eyeliner to give it a wet, lush look.

Latest posts