UD Cream Shadows

mizuki~

I like em..the colors are vibrant but if you apply with the applicator, it will crease & fade. Very smooth & creamy. I've never tried wearing 2 at once but a UD artist tried it on my friend and surprisingly blended together pretty well for cream shadows. If you're thinking about getting these, now would be the time with the 30% off F&F sale going on!

MiCHiE

I know there's already a thread about these, but I'll comment anyway. Hopefully, they'll be merged. I use "Suburbia" as my neutral looks "second base" on top of TFSI or UDPP. It provides the best base for pigments and shadows. I usually sheer it out all over my lid or even lid to brow and proceed with my application.

pokiedot

I only have a few, but I like the colors alot. I have Rehab, Suburbia and Mushroom. I don't really apply them with the wand... I just sort of put a little bit on my eyelid with the wand and then spread it around with my fingertip. It seems to work better for me that way. I usually use them on their own on lazy days... but they also look nice with other shadows on top. Just today I have on Suburbia with a light dusting of MAC Honeylust to give it some sparkle.
smiles.gif

I've read alot of people complaining about them, even a blog where a girl tried to use them... and she used WAY too much product trying to get them to look as dark as they do in the tube. They go on sheer... they aren't cream like a paint pot, they are more of a souffle and not quite as opaque as MAC paints. They layer nicely though, give them a couple minutes to dry in between layers though if you want to wear them that way.

MrsMay

I own two of these - Mushroom and Delinquent (I think? Its the purple one anyway).

I have used Mushroom twice now as a base for Sweet Sienna pigment and it is absolute love! No creasing even when I took my makeup off at 3am in the morning after applying at 8am the previous day.... I used the applicator provided as well.

Pizzicata

I just bought weeds (medium green w/ yellow shift & big silver glitter) this weekend and am wearing it today. I actually did use the applicator to put it on this morning. I didn't overload the doe foot. I tried using a finger but it just didn't seem to work well for me that way. I used urban decay primer potion in sin underneath. I think it looks good. It is wearing well so far. I am definitely interested in buying more if this still looks good at the end of today.

I used udpp in sin, with weeds cream shadow over top and then a touch of MAC silver fog e/s near tearduct and outward.

The website is clear, you can use primer or your finger. I'm liking it so far, maybe if someone is having that much trouble it is user error or maybe they have really oily eyelids or something.

gigglegirl

dang shi* poop. why did i forget about these when i placed a sephora order? I so want to try these!!!