UD Fall 2013 launches

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've been waiting to see what UD would do to refresh their lipstick line since discontinuing all of the shades. Looks like they've been busy!

Also, new lip pencils, pressed powder, new nail polish shades and brow products!

Swatches and review from Karen @ Makeup and Beauty Blog:

www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/nails/urban-decay-fall-2013/

And Phyrra:

http://www.phyrra.net/2013/07/16-new-ways-to-get-primed-ready-with-urban-decay-247-glide-on-lip-pencils.html
http://www.phyrra.net/2013/07/the-cult-classic-from-ud-is-back-new-urban-decay-nail-polish.html
http://www.phyrra.net/2013/07/5-new-ways-to-get-naked-with-urban-decay-naked-skin-ultra-definition-pressed-finishing-powder.html
http://www.phyrra.net/2013/07/your-lipstick-had-a-revolution-with-the-new-urban-decay-revolution-lipstick.html

What catches your eye? I'm definitely grabbing a few of those lipsticks!

sass-swatch

I'm grabbing both the 69 lipstick and lip pencil, as well as the clear lip pencil. All of them look amazing, but the price tag is kind of making me shy away a bit... Just read Temptalia's review, she seemed to like a lot of them, especially 69. It looks like RiRi Woo with a glossy finish.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Yes, when I posted the links above, I didn't realise that Temptalia had also posted her reviews- lots of swatches and comments on all of the formulas. I'm interested in Jilted and 69, maybe one of the more natural shades as well, as long as they're not too brown.

sass-swatch

Yes, when I posted the links above, I didn't realise that Temptalia had also posted her reviews- lots of swatches and comments on all of the formulas. I'm interested in Jilted and 69, maybe one of the more natural shades as well, as long as they're not too brown.
true. one of the reasons I don't enjoy a lot of drugstore nude lipsticks is because they tend to be brown-ier than some other companies nude lipsticks, i.e. MAC. Christine from Temptalia seemed to like a lot of the Reds and Pinks. Not so much the nudes though :(

MissTT

69 grabbed my attention as well. And this talk of a clear lip pencil sounds like something that should be in my stash.

Addict4MAC

My list:

Revolution Lipstick
Catfight
Streak
Jilted
Anarchy
Turn On
Naked

24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
Streak
Jilted
Anarchy
Turn On
Liar
Ozone
Bang (when I finish Ablaze)
Obsessed (when I finish Silly)

Whew! Good thing these are perm!

BeautyByLele

Im more interested in the lip pencils because there are so many to chose from. I might try a lipstick to test out formula but the lip pencils is where I want to put my money on. Although @ $19 a pop MAC lip pencils are looking just as lovely as well . . .lol !

Dominique33

At least 4 of them, those Revolution lipsticks look gorgeous ! I need the powder too, maybe I'll pass the nail polishes. Beautiful Fall collection !

LittleMaryJane

Wow the lipsticks look so good I want them all regardless of shade
greengrin.gif

And lip pencils ALWAYS intrigue me...

Good job, UD!

ChosenOne

thud.gif
These. Look. Gorgeous!!! Looks like UD might be fighting their way into my favorite lipstick brands (the only members of THAT club right now are MAC and Bite Beauty). Can't wait to dive into these! And my birthday is coming up soon, so hopefully I'll get some gift cards. First lippies on my list? Catfight and Lovelight.
eyelove.gif

Richelle83

I think this is my list
holysheep.gif

Turn on/pencil
Catfight
Anarchy/pencil
Jilted/pencil
Venom/pencil
Shame
Streak/pencil
Rapture
Rush pencil

LavenderPearl

I'm really interested in feeling the lipstick formula for myself. T said it's thinner than the Too Faced La Cremes, which I already find have a thinner consistency than I'm used to. But the liners equal love omg -flail-

ForeverJenn

Don't get mad at me but I really can't find the answer to this... & I really suck at doing research ... So uhhhhhh ... Are the lipsticks LE? :blush: