UD Shotgun in a MAC shadow

Shawna

Does anyone know if there is a similar MAC shadow to UD's shotgun? I love shotgun and I am almost out of mine. If there is a similar mac e/s, I'll get that. TIA

Isis

That probably would have been Banshee, but that's pretty hard to find now. I think the next best one might be All That Glitters.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
That probably would have been Banshee, but that's pretty hard to find now. I think the next best one might be All That Glitters.

Really?? I found a Shotgun pic on MUA and it almost reminded me of Trax!!
eeksign.gif

Shawna

Nope, shotgun is very similar to thunder but with sparkles. I don't have access to UD unless someone CP's it for me or I break down and order from sephora. It is really a beautiful pink/rose colour and I use it all the time. I was just hoping mac had a similar one so it would be easier for me to pick up.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
To me that looks pretty Trax-ish:
TraxShotgun.jpg

*takes out gun and aims it at your comp*

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Nope, shotgun is very similar to thunder but with sparkles. I don't have access to UD unless someone CP's it for me or I break down and order from sephora. It is really a beautiful pink/rose colour and I use it all the time. I was just hoping mac had a similar one so it would be easier for me to pick up.

Gosh Shawna I can't think of one that is like it. Sorry mama
ssad.gif

MAC needs to make a good rose color!
Shotgun is really pretty!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
*takes out gun and aims it at your comp*

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

*forms a shield out of lipglass, palettes and brushes*