UFC 83 / Boxing Night 4/19

Janice

UFC 83: Serra vs. St-Pierre 2 // Saturday, April 19th 2008

I'm always stoked for a UFC night, I looove watching UFC and tonight is Matt Serra vs George St Pierre the REMATCH. St Pierre is cute, Serra kinda looks like a troll. :p We'll be buying the UFC fight for sure. St Pierre better bring it tonight, he got punked last time but I believe he is the better fighter. I was in SHOCK when Serra won.

There's a shit ton of great fights on the card and cocky as hell Micheal BISPING is fighting tonight too. He's fun to watch, BTW Matt Hamill WON that fight VS Bisping. He was robbed. Hamilton and Danzig are also fighting in separate fights on the card tonight.

We also love boxing, and hate when they fall on the same night but HBO always replays the next Saturday so we get to catch it. Tonight is Joe Calzaghe vs Bernard Hopkins so it's going to be a good fight!

Any ladies here share the same passion for watching men brutally beat each other.
tong.gif

mizzbeba

I want to see blood and cauliflower ears! I agree, St. Pierre and Bisping's losses were shocks.
thmbdn.gif
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We're watching it tonight too. Have fun!!
th_DANCE.gif

nikki

I watch UFC fights with my hubby every month. I don't like St. Pierre, but like Serra even less ;-). We even went to Vegas about 1 1/2 yrs ago to see a fight. I definitely think it is more fun to watch in person!!!

anjecakes

As much as I know that Georges St. Pierre deserved to win, it would have been interesting to see Serra win.

I was furious when Serra won the first fight. I absolutely love GSP! He's a well rounded fighter, AND he seemED so humble. But, my boyfriends' cousin co-owns a club (MMA gym), and they get fighters in for seminars all the time. Apparently St. Pierre is really stush and cocky, and Serra is the kind-hearted one who would do anything for his fans.

Shocked me!

I'm such a UFC fan because of my boyfriend.

Janice

You could tell GSP trained like a MADMAN for that fight, and mmm did that body look like it was in fine shape. ^_^ (oh and he KILLED Serra with his gameplan, it was so clear that man had a gameplan from the moment he stepped in the octagon)

Obreathemykiss

GSP is so flippin gorgeous! Oh my, his thighs and every other part of his body just just pure muscle. Jackson gym is here in Albuquerque so a bunch of guys from UFC are always here training. Of course I have never met/ran into them, but there's a lot of them that aren't half bad! I love watching the fights, the guys are so determined and fierce. I love when blood is pouring out and they're sweating their bodies off too. It's so hot and so fun to watch! Saturday's fight card was so entertaining! We were in Vegas last year and my boyfriend got to meet Dana White and take a picture. He can now die a happy man!

tiramisu

Oh! I am so glad I am not the only girl on here that has grown to love UFC thanks to the boyfriend... I started to only watch because most of the guys are in such great shape/condition ... now I am the one screaming at the tv like a madman when the fight starts getting bloody and all nasty! LOL