UK eBay sellers

ratmist

Who are your favourites for UK eBay sellers? The thread for 'favourite eBay sellers' doesn't include many UK ones, so I thought I'd ask here and start a new thread.... if the Moderator(s) want to merge this with the other thread, that's fine by me!

GOOD UK sellers I've used:

katya_127 (I bought a Holiday brush set from her that I'm still waiting to receive; will update if it's legit, because she's selling more MAC products)

Er, that's all I've used... usually I have to buy in from the US or Canada sellers. Anyone?

User49

I have been using ebay for awhile. So far these are my favorte uk mac sellers:

I really like hoanganhchli
clap.gif

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/hoanganhcali

panda0410

I havent bought anything from UK yet, but I was looking through beverlybelle listings and she looks legit to me
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

I've been buying on Ebay for about 2years now and am still to find someone in the UK who stocks MAC stuff. You get people selling stuff from their personal collection, but that's it.

I find buying from the US is better, more sellers with a wide range of products, it's cheaper too even with the postage.

Closetmustgo is awesome :jump:, she's my fav Ebay seller (US) and her stuff is always in perfect condition & it doesn't take long to arrive.

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I've been buying on Ebay for about 2years now and am still to find someone in the UK who stocks MAC stuff. You get people selling stuff from their personal collection, but that's it.

I find buying from the US is better, more sellers with a wide range of products, it's cheaper too even with the postage.

Closetmustgo is awesome :jump:, she's my fav Ebay seller (US) and her stuff is always in perfect condition & it doesn't take long to arrive.

just bought somthing off her
glad i saw this
cant wait to get it now hehe
greengrin.gif

x

dizzygal

Marcouk stuff is genuine
pink*smitten*kitten is lovely she stocks MAC from time to time
yord121 stuff is genuine

there are others who are great and there are the ones to avoid

I buy mostly from the US as there is more choice and the shipping works out at times cheaper than the UK

wavey.gif