Ummm Help!!!

user4

I have a couple shadows that I've bought and never used. I have no idea what to do with them, how to use them etc. So can anyone help me out. Thanks.

Felt Blue
Silly Goose
D'Bohemia

That's all I can think of for now... TIA

Jennifer Mcfly

Haha, these are all shadows you've bought from me!!!

I'd say try using D'bohemia with either Gorgeous Gold or Banshee (if you have them).

Try Felt Blue with something Purple, and Silly Goose with...I'm clueless about. It didn't really show up on me so I don't know what it would look like on you...

user4

yeah... i love the colors so much, but i have no idea how to use them, and i was looking at my pallets and saw them and got so depressed cuz i havent used em yet!

user4

my issue with that is that im always afraid to waste the color
ssad.gif
lol
that and if i wipe my eyes too much they get soooo itchy and they start to hurt!
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Pans of eyehadow last a surprisingly long time. To see what colours work together without using much product and to avoid eye irritation use the back of your hand as a test area. Makeup artists use the back of their hands all the time.

Shawna

I'm not sure about the other two shadows, but d'bohemia looks hot all over the lid with sable in the crease. It also looks amazing with any goldy tan colours. I love it with goldmine or bagatelle all over and d'bohemia in the crease. Hope that helps, I imagine that d'bohemia would look great with your skintone.

Jaim

You could always try those colors as a liner if you feel they're too dramatic to use all over your eyes.

Latest posts