Undereye circle help

VogueInfection

Ok, yeah, help?
weeping.gif

mspixieears

I'm sorry, I can't see it...have you ever tried using any concealers? They are really good for covering up blemishes, dark circles etc.

alysia

try blending it a bit better... and check out the facebook at your MAC counter for more ideas. Also on here we have face charts
smiles.gif
HTH

VogueInfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm sorry, I can't see it...have you ever tried using any concealers? They are really good for covering up blemishes, dark circles etc.

I use concealers, ALL the time, but they still never work for me.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr
I use concealers, ALL the time, but they still never work for me.

Then you aren't using the right color or consistency, one or the other.
smiles.gif
I use a Clinique concealer that does wonders, but I forget the name. :/

VogueInfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Then you aren't using the right color or consistency, one or the other.
smiles.gif
I use a Clinique concealer that does wonders, but I forget the name. :/

Lol, I use a concealer by Covergirl (Forgot the name too).
How I apply it is I put a couple dots under my eyes, along where my dark circle startes and ends, and I let it on there for about 2 minutes. Then I just take my finger and (not smooth it out) but kinda dot it around till it's blended in. It still never really gets rid of my dark circles though.
th_dunno.gif

beautenoir

My work day is from 11:30 am to 4:00 am and so obviously puffiness and dark circles is to be expected, plus I naturally have dark cirles under my eyes anyways...what i use, and it works wonderfully, is MAC Fast Eye Response...it has caffiene and other stuff that nourishes your eye area and gets rid of the dark cirles appearance instantly, follow that up with a pink or peach(the tone is important because a yellow base will make it appear worse) based concealer and your under eyes will definately show improvement.

VogueInfection

Ok, where do they sell that stuff? Do I have to buy it online, or do the have it at places like Sally's Beauty Supply and Walgreens?

VogueInfection

Holy Crap, that Fast Eye Response Cream Is 27.50, I'm sure it's worth it though. But I definitly need to go get a job. I only get 30 dollars every other week =/ Sometimes

SushiFlower

Try dusting a little bit of "Orb" eyeshadow under the eyes after your concealer, foundation, powder, etc... It works wonders, I love it!

gretchygretch84

I have really bad under eye circles and this is what I do:
-concealer
-foundation
-naked pigment.

it sounds weird but it really does do the job nicely... I guess it would depend on your skintone though b/c naked is about the color of my skin (I'm a NC 25/30 for reference)

tepi_telfast

You can also use eye brighteneres like the YSL Touche Eclat, they really help brightening your under eye area so they appear 'lighter'

Latest posts