Undereye concealer recs

user3

I have been using Make Up For Ever for such a long time and even though it doesn't cake, crease or settle into my fine lines I am discovering it's not really covering the redness under my eyes that I get from my allergies.
ssad.gif

So the time has come for me to leave my long time love and find another.
weeping.gif

*Please excuse the crying and sadness. It's just that I even use this for my facial concealer and the thought of spending money on 2 different concealers is killing me. I know I know I spend tons on lip products and e/s but not a concealer. Go figure.

So what I am looking for is something that will not crease, cake or settle into fine lines but will give plenty of coverage and still look natural.

Is this even possible?

I have very oily skin and just some small fine lines around the eyes.
If it can double as a facial concealer that would be great!!!

Midgard

I love my Kanebo concealer. I have very dark undereye circles and it covers everything. Also it doesn't cake, but it's a bit expensive
ssad.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgard
I love my Kanebo concealer. I have very dark undereye circles and it covers everything. Also it doesn't cake, but it's a bit expensive
ssad.gif

Where can I find this at?

hall234

I really like the MAC concealer that comes in the little pot, I can't remember the name, but it's really nice, blends very well, lasts, & looks totally natural--no creasing.

jess98765

MAC concealers are pretty good for this job.- the one in the little tube- select coverup i think it's called. i could be wrong. But it applies on really well, you only need a tad bit and wholla..everything's covered.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
MAC concealers are pretty good for this job.- the one in the little tube- select coverup i think it's called. i could be wrong. But it applies on really well, you only need a tad bit and wholla..everything's covered.
smiles.gif

I feel the same way about select moisturecover concealor, which is apparently only good for undereyes. It settles into the crease formed by my lower lid (no I'm not a freak...that way, anyway), but not into the fine line(s). It might be all in the application though.

Midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Where can I find this at?

Oh, I don't know, where you can find it in the US.
Their is an US store finder on their homepage www.kanebo.com.
Hope, that helps!

tiramisu

whoops! I am new and did not realize there was a similar thread going on for my question re: circles! Sorry!! I have used the MAC concealer in the pot, but it was drying... so undereye cream a must! however, it did last pretty well thru the day

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
whoops! I am new and did not realize there was a similar thread going on for my question re: circles! Sorry!! I have used the MAC concealer in the pot, but it was drying... so undereye cream a must! however, it did last pretty well thru the day

That's ok. I wish there was someway for me to close down this thread because I figured out I wanted to get a MAC one and now need color help with it.