urgent:help needed

beautymarked79

hey guys
i really want urgent help...thing is i m going to my home country for a month and the weather there is very hot and humid ...i ve to attend a couple of family weddings there....and i need help with a good foundation...i normally dont wear any foundation so i need something which is light and would make my skin glow...any brand rec would do..
please help soon

Katura

I got some Revlon Skin lights yesterday, it comes in about 6 different shades and it all ha a bit *TINY* amount of glowyness to it, its like tinited moisturizer, I'm wearing it today and it feels ligheter than anything and it gave me pretty good covereage, just dabbed a little bronzer over and some concealer over the problem spots.

Hope your trip goes well
smiles.gif

GODDESS

Hey,

Try mineral make-up, like Bare Minerals (Bare escentuals), or everyday minerals, but that you have to order online. There are many other brands out there too, whatever kind you can find in your area. It's very light on the skin and even helps to maintain clearer skin! Hope that helps a bit!
smiles.gif

Midgard

I also would say try mineral makeup. I have very oily skin and it stays great in heat and humidity. My t-zone still gets oily, but not as bad as before and the makeup stays all day!

alurabella

Definitely mineral makeup!!! I live in a city with a TON of humidity... I use Everyday Minerals. I've tried several brands so far... and they are the best, imho.

Midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
Definitely mineral makeup!!! I live in a city with a TON of humidity... I use Everyday Minerals. I've tried several brands so far... and they are the best, imho.

That's what I heard also! This week or next my cc will arrive and I also can buy EDM! *yay*

Latest posts