valentines day m/u

caRpediEm17

alright so im looking for recs for eyes and lips for valentines day...something that would be simple, but hot, yet not too crazy at the same time..any recs would be appreciated, anything you think you would look great and be a great combo...im going to the mac counter today btw...TIA!

Classic Beauty

Pink Opal is a really pretty eye color, but since it's a pigment it can also be used on cheeks and lips too. But that may only be good on lighter skin tones (I don't know what you are.)

Don't get Pink Venus.

more_please

Try what I did today: flammable paint all over the lid, with orange tangent in the inner v blended into sushi flower on the center of the lid. Then I took fairylite piggie on a fluffy brush and blended it to death. The result was a eye that was a light shimmery pink in the corner that deepened slightly to a rosey pink on the outer v. Using a thin line of blacktrak kept it neat. Then lots of mascara. It was surprisingly pretty and delicate, not at all like pink-eye, haha.

Shawna

When I first used sketch and thunder from the thunder quad, the first thing I thought was that I should use that combo for valentines day. I highlighted the brow with vanilla and lined with blitz and glitz. Maybe try that?

michy_mimi

Quote:
Shawna...When I first used sketch and thunder from the thunder quad, the first thing I thought was that I should use that combo for valentines day. I highlighted the brow with vanilla and lined with blitz and glitz. Maybe try that?

HAHA I just went out for Valentines tonight and that is exactly what I used. It looks great...very purpley....
smiles.gif

Nathalia

Prettiest thing ever, forgery to highlight and put on the inner corner of eye, pink freeze on the lid first half then kitschmas over the purple shadestick i have and then swish in the crease soo pretty

lara

If you're pale like me...

Flammable paint on the outer eye, blended out. Then Swish pink over the entire lid and just over the crease, blended into whatever brow highlight you like. Seriously easy, and it looks fantastic. All different shades of pink, and Swish over Flammable gives a great hot pink look. I always suggest this to anyone who says that they can't get Swish to do anything for them.
smiles.gif

Latest posts