Vellum or Crystal Avalanche?

neotrad

Which would you recommend?
Which is more versatile?

...or should I get both?

Thank you for your help!

user2

Hmm I think Crystal Avalanche would be more versatile because it doesn't have the blue shimmer that Vellum has! So youu could combine it with a lot of more e/s!

Plus: Crystal Avalanche is a Veluxe Pearl! :thumbsup:

aziajs

I think Crystal Avalanche is more versatile but I LOVE Vellum. It's so cool. SO honestly, I would get both. But if you're looking for a white color, get Crystal Avalanche cuz Vellum does have a blue duochrome.

neotrad

Thank you, ladies!
smiles.gif
I didn't know Vellum had a blue duochrome. I thought it had more like a violet(purple) duochrome. So...mmm, I think I'll go ahead and get Crystal Avalanche this time. Thank you again!!!

mspixieears

I bought Vellum when it was repromoted with Rebelrock, as I really liked the idea of the duochrome and it's excellent! Plus, they've improved the frost formulation since then and it goes on so much more nicely than the older frost e/s, at least on me.

I'm not sure what CA is like, but I definitely recommend Vellum!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrad
Thank you, ladies!
smiles.gif
I didn't know Vellum had a blue duochrome. I thought it had more like a violet(purple) duochrome. So...mmm, I think I'll go ahead and get Crystal Avalanche this time. Thank you again!!!

if you're planning on buying vellum i suggest buying milani moonlight e/s instead - it's an exact dupe of vellum and only like $3.99 @ CVS. milani shadows are comparable to MAC shadows, btw. ^_~

lara

CA is a fab shimmery white - if you apply a sheer wash on the lid, it makes for a fabulous airy look.
smiles.gif

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
if you're planning on buying vellum i suggest buying milani moonlight e/s instead - it's an exact dupe of vellum and only like $3.99 @ CVS. milani shadows are comparable to MAC shadows, btw. ^_~

aw thank you for the suggestion though unfortunately we don't have Milani in Japan as far as I know.
ssad.gif

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
CA is a fab shimmery white - if you apply a sheer wash on the lid, it makes for a fabulous airy look.
smiles.gif

I'm starting to think about getting both now! haha. I'm sooo curious about a "airy look" since summer is coming soon! I'm not the type of girl who wants to get tanned during summer. I'm NC15 and am into pale porcelain look with cute pink cheeks like a doll! heh.
smiles.gif

Thank you for the input! I really appreciate it!
smiles.gif

Latest posts