Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

L0VELY

I was wondering if I can get suggestions as to what makeup these girls are wearing? It took me FOREVER to find any good pictures of their makeup (not that these are that great anyway, but it's the best I can do). :S

TIA
smiles.gif

vs2.jpg
vsstam.jpg
vsmarks.jpg

d_flawless

their looks always include loads of mascara and lashes, but everything else is pretty simple, i think.
bronzer with peachy-pink blushes, and highlighters in complementing tones.
you could use something like white frost on the lid, with dovefeather and maybe a little bit of purple haze in the inner part of eye/crease. print in the outer part of the eye? the liner is super smudgy, the 219 brush works well for that...i don't know about the lips, but i hope that helps!

Fairybelle

Here's a try:
MAC Pearl CCB or Bare Canvas all over lids to prime. Seedy Pearl e/s on lids, fanned out towards browbone. Crystal e/s in crease, focusing on outer corners of eyes. Parfait Armour e/s in outer 'v', exaggerated and 'winged out' for cat eye effect, with a bit dragged under the outer lower lash line for shape. Carbon e/s on lashline, again fanned out for cat eye effect. White Frost e/s on inner corners of eyes, dragging a bit on upper and lower lashline. Boot Black liquid eye liner lines eyes, with swoop on ends for cat eye look. Add false lashes or use MAC Fiber Rich mascara in black. Finsh with black eye kohl in waterline.
Brunette models: MAC Bronzer in golden, covered with a dusting of Coppertone blush.
Blonde models: MAC Dollymix blush brushed lightly on apples of cheeks.
Lips: Nymphette, Prrr, or Lust lipglasses work for the sheer pinky nude lips. No liner, no lipstick. This is a sheer look.
HTH!

EmbalmerBabe

Maybe you can write to Victoria's Secret to ask them, I am pretty sure they were wearing everything from the new Very Sexy makeup line.Maybe not,I thought they said that somewhere. V'S's email customer service has all ways been very good to me. The new line has great lip and gloss colors. Such a wide selection.I wish they had a recycle program like Mac though.

juli

ugh I missed it!
ssad.gif
I was so looking forward to watching it but then after work yesterday, I just passed out. I love watching VS FS but sigh... I liked last yrs and it was my first time. My roomate showed me prev. yrs but wow.. those models are gorgeOusss.

I read it in a Star mag. about how the VS models wear tons and tons of shimmer powder all over their body! First they exfoliate their whole body to make skin look smooth and load it up on shimmer powder. This doesn't help so much with eye makeup but just wanted to comment.
cutey.gif

kattpl

According to VS this is what they are wearing:

Very Sexy Makeup

Ultimate Color Kit

Hot off the runway from the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: All she'll need for a Very Sexy holiday. 21 makeup must-haves in a perfectly totable case. Imported and domestic.

Includes:
• Loose Shimmer Powder in Role Play
• Mosaic Bronzer
• Mosaic Eye Shadow in Satisfied
• Long-Wear Eye Cream in Stay Delicate and Stay Up
• Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate and Black Velvet
• Intensifying Mascara in Blackest Black
• Perfect Lipstick in G and Hot Spot
• Mosaic Lip Palette in Hedonist
• Lip Lacquer in All Access and Chills
• Lip Gloss in Lover and Hot Pants
• Very Sexy Lip Plumper
• Sheer Lip Liner in Red Light
• Lip Liner in Ginger Spice
• Silky Eye Shadow in Blindfold, Wink and Ravish Me

L0VELY

What MAC e/s would be similar to this shade of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy e/s?? Because there aren't any Victoria's Secret stores in Canada, I can't purchase it, so I'd rather get a similar shade from MAC because I just find it more convenient for myself. HELP?

V258515_L72.jpg

TIA again
smiles.gif

Alesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VELY
What MAC e/s would be similar to this shade of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy e/s?? Because there aren't any Victoria's Secret stores in Canada, I can't purchase it, so I'd rather get a similar shade from MAC because I just find it more convenient for myself. HELP?

V258515_L72.jpg

TIA again
smiles.gif

I just went to the legacy collection gallery and looked @ the purple palettes. It looks like Urban Decay Lust, Milani Shock, MAC Amethyst, MAC Parfait Amour & MAC Beautiful Iris are all similar. I'd check MUA, or eBay.
smiles.gif

Latest posts