Viva Glam look:EVE-Help Please...

Naturellle

Anyone have any idea what color lipstick and eyeshadow eve is wearing in this pic? I really want this look(minus the hair). TIA!

day1.jpg

Fairybelle

Looks like Eve has her eyes lined first with MAC kohl e/l in Smolder, which lines the upper eye and in the waterline. Kid e/s on lids and traced lightly under eyes, with a little Swiss Chocolate e/s in crease, fanned out a little to give a slight cat's eye look. Line upper lashes with liquid eye liner in Black Boot to give more drama and to hide the false lash line. On cheeks, try Coppertone blush or Golden Bronzer (which has a bit more shimmer). Line lips lightly with Oak l/l followed by a light coating of C-Thru l/g. If you want to wear lipstick, try a light swipe of Peachstock, Hug Me, or Myth under the l/g. HTH!

kimmy

i'm not sure as far as goes the eyes, but the lips look something like this to me:

Stripdown or Spice l/l (lined and blended inwards)
Fresh Brew l/s (lightly applied in the center of the bottom lip and blended outwards)
C-thru l/g (all over)

HTH
smiles.gif

Naturellle

Thank you soo much for the suggestions y'all!! I finally figured out how to achieve a similar look and I picked up some new eyeshadow. I really just wanted to know the eyeshadow used and the lipglass used.

Mythology eyeshadow works really well w/this look. I really and strongly believe that that is the color she is wearing. Expensive pink works well as a great alternative also. On the lips, fancy that lipglass.

Latest posts