VULVA Original - The Newest Scent for Women

Hawkeye

Shimmer, not sure if I should post this-if you feel it is bad feel free to delete this.
OK I saw this on MUA and my jaw just dropped. Did they really make a perfume called THIS?

It's called Vulva and I can't believe they actually made a fragrance out of this. It's truely a fragrance.

This website is NOT work safe at ALL. Should not be viewed by anyone under 18.
http://www.riechmichund.com/

It's supposed to smell like a woman......in the southern region.
:whattha: :what: :huh2:
WTF2.gif
icon_eek.gif
worms.gif

Soooooooooooooo what are your thoughts on this perfume? Which one of you is gonna rush out and be the first to get it? LOL

Hawkeye

ITA. I looked through and there was no indication that it is a hoax.

ANYWAY Random thought of the day: (Totally OT) is that ATL Mayor Shirley Franklin in your avatar?

Raerae

just what I want... my neck and wrists smelling like my nana...

edit: omg did you watch the movie... so dirrrty lol...

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
ITA. I looked through and there was no indication that it is a hoax.

ANYWAY Random thought of the day: (Totally OT) is that ATL Mayor Shirley Franklin in your avatar?

Nope, it was Eva Pigford - an America's Next Top Model winner. I googled that mayor and I can certainly see how they can be mixed up when looking at a tiny pic!

Beauty Mark

A woman's natural scent down below shouldn't be repulsive, but who really wants to go around smelling like it?

This perfume sounds like a sick play on the Demeter scent line. I thought the idea of smelling like dirt was bad.

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Under the "development" section listed as coming soon:

Vulva Eighteen:hump:
th_WeAreDoomed.png

:goofy:

LOLOL

I gotta agree it is horrid i mean who would actually go out and buy this? Unless you are that desperate for a man its like an aphrodisiac or something (Getting info again from MUA) and man thats insanity.

If you wear vulva you may as well put desperate on your forehead :p LOL
lmao.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
A woman's natural scent down below shouldn't be repulsive, but who really wants to go around smelling like it?

I dont think our natural scent is repulsive. I forgot who said it but it was something like, "pussy's supposed to smell like pussy." It's just not something that I would want to spray on myself lol. The only part of my body I want to smell like that, already smells like that thanks =P

ilovexnerdsx

hahahhaha. i can imagine someone wearing it to the office and getting several inqueries on what they did during lunch break.

fash10nista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I dont think our natural scent is repulsive. I forgot who said it but it was something like, "pussy's supposed to smell like pussy." It's just not something that I would want to spray on myself lol. The only part of my body I want to smell like that, already smells like that thanks =P

I totally agree...lol...they must've been smokin' to actually think that this idea would appeal to the public....
ohboy.gif
...It's sooo wrong

Wattage

LOL WHY am I not surprised this came out of Germany? German's can be so kinky!!

I think it's interesting. It's a different spin on the regular fragrances we have here. I don't think there's anything wrong with the smell of my vajayjay - or other's vajayjays for that matter - but I'm not sure I would want to hug someone and have them say "MMmm! You smell like pachingo!!"

lol.gif

Thanks for sharing!!
greengrin.gif