Want to achieve this "sex kitten" look

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbabe818
Hmm...how do I post a pic then? Sorry I'm such a newbie!

lol well I think you posted a link to a pic? That should usually work but yours doesnt..check you've copied and pasted it correctly OR

go to www.photobucket.com and get an account or if you already have one upload ur picture and copy n paste the link it gives you.

Even though the first thing i said is soo much easier photobucket is good if you plan on staying on this site and posting other pics on here. xxx

aznbabe818

You are so sweet....ok lets try this again! lol

sjpeg.jpg

I especially love the pink colors!

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbabe818
You are so sweet....ok lets try this again! lol

sjpeg.jpg

I especially love the pink colors!

awwwies thanks! They're all really gorgeous and have perfect bodies *jelous* but they're all wearing different make-up which girl's look were u imitating?

aznbabe818

I like the first gals look the best for evening/clubbing but the last looks maybe like something I could tone down for day?? Thanks so much again! You all on here are so helpful for us new peeps/makeup novices!
smiles.gif

aznbabe818

Thank you...any recommendations for eyeshadow colors & a highlighter? Someone recommended to me to use paints. I'm still not sure about what would be close for a lipcolor. Thanks again!

Pink_minx

The one with the dark hair looks really pretty. These are import models ugh they make me sick, they are so pretty!

EDITED: what about the girl with the dark hair, I like the color of her lips too what color would that be?

Latest posts