Want to help me spend some money?

TippyeMom

My first trip to the MAC Store will be tomorrow and I haven't a clue :confused: what to buy other than the Take Wing and Well Plumed Quads.

I have a few pigments (Coco, Sunnydaze, Shimmertime, Dazzleray, Lovely Lily, Lily White, Golder's Green, Gold Dusk, Goldenaire, Chocolate Brown) other than that, this it.

Me - light brown hair, hazel eyes (bluish/green w/brown flecks)

Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

Are you looking to get eyeshadows, lippies, or blush/foundation/powder?

The sadesticks are fabulous do you have any of those yet? Maybe give one of those a try.
Maybe a highlighter eyeshadow?
Also if you dont already have some the lipglass is great just go into the store and have fun, try everything!

pumpkincat210

You should look at Swish e/s, Parfait Amour e/s, Shimmermoss e/s, black tied e/s, Bare Canvas Paint(using it under your eyeshadows will make them last all day and pump up the color a bit), Prep and Prime Lash and Mascara X (love this combination). Definately look at the lip varnishes, there are some really pretty colors. And don't forget to ask for a postcard!

TippyeMom

ebonyannette - I'm mostly looking for eyeshadows and maybe blush. I don't have any shadestick, lipglass or lippies. I can't wait to try out everything.

My daily routine for my face is - wash, moisturize, UDPP to eyelids with some shadow, brown/black mascara, and some chapstick, that's it.
Pretty boring huh?

Sanne

you will know what to buy when you get there
smiles.gif

I think the best thing to start to invest in is brushes, I love the 239, the 217, the 219 and the 224 for eyes, get a foundationbrush, and if you still have cash left, get the 187 too
smiles.gif

and look for pigments, they are to die for!!!

liquidsirenhoney

i love the well plumed quad. i would definitely get a paint, maybe like bare canvas, as for blush i love the blush cremes like sweet william. the formal black sets are coming out soon, you could wait and get a brush set and maybe even an eyeshadow pallet if any of those colors look appealing to you.

Bootyliciousx

A lipstick and a Ligplass

Also Eyeshadow Take the Wing Quad looks good

And a Blush (dollymix) Peachken (for Peach -bronze)

Black Track Fludine or You can get the brown fluidline

Latest posts