Wanted: help with Chanel quad!

Bianca

Hi everyone,

I'm around here for quite a while, but I still find it difficult to apply make-up the right way. For example, I have three beautiful Chanel quads and when I try to make the outer-v with a darker shade, it ends up all over my eyelid. I use the Chanel applicators instead of my MAC brushes, is that what I'm doing wrong? When I look at the Chanel site you see them applying the eyeshadow with the applicators and it seems so easy...NOT! Please help me, I don't want to look like a clown, I want to look sexy! The quads I have are: Vanités, Stage lights and Fascination (maybe that helps?) Thanks everyone!

arbonnechick

Are the Chanel applicators those little, worthless spongy things? That'd be your culprit right there, most likely. I'd chunk 'em and use my brushes.

arbonnechick

Most high end, MA designed cosmetic lines got rid of those worthless sponge tipped applicators years ago.
Look at MAC, NARS, UD, LM, Stila, the list goes on and on.

I really don't understand why all high end cosmetic lines haven't tossed the sponge apps. After all, it's in their best interest for their products to look good on our faces, right?

Bianca

Yes, I agree but I don't understand that they use those applicators on the website! I'm gonna try it with my brushes and let you know how it went!

Latest posts