Warm pink Mac lipglasses!

Sophia84

Girls I need your help! I never looked good with pink lipglasses but that's becuase I always picked cool toned pinks, and I look better with peaches! Which Mac lipglasses are warm pinks? I think these would look better on me!

mspixieears

Of Corset! if still available, Luxurious, again if still available. Poetic Licence possibly. Sorry my recs are all LE.

Whoops, remembered 2 more Pink Clash (it's coming back too!) and Flash of Flesh?

For the member below, I don't really get so much grey in my PL, it's very light on me though.

inlucesco

Adventurous and Lovechild seem to be approximately the same color, and that's a pink with gold flecks.

MACBunny

Another vote for Nymphette. On the MAC site it's described as a "gold sunned pink" or something like that. It's my HG pink lipglass and I'm an NW20 (warm toned). You will love it, i guarantee!

user3

Star Nova (lustreglass)

Just so it's clear....you look good in peaches and that's why you want a warm colored gloss right?

Nick

My lips are pretty pigmented, so Entice goes on peachy for me. It's my favorite Lipglass.

Winthrop44

If we are considering LE products, then Pink Grapefruit!
smiles.gif
From the permanent line, if you are looking for a brighter pink rather than a soft Nymphette type look, maybe Pink Poodle would work? I've never tried PP, but it's supposed to have "pinky-gold shimmer". I do like Budding lustreglass, which is LE but still available on the MAC site....that's a bright pink/coral.

Jess-ee-ka

I definitely agree with Nymphette. And Of Corset if you can still find it. And you could always try one of the cool pinks you have and put Instant Gold overtop for that warm look.

MarniMac

Nymphette is the quintessential warm peachy pink liglass. I also really like Ciao Manhatten (LE). Sadly all of my favorite warm peachy pink lipglasses are LE...if you could get ahold of Tartlette, its gorgeous!

kimmy

Nymphette for sure! you might want to try C-thru, it isn't pink, but it's a warm toned lipglass
smiles.gif
oooh, maybe Truth & Light, it's LE so if you want it, get it asap
winks.gif

Latest posts