Watcha think????

monkie12

Tell me what you think......Truthfully this is the first time I've EVER done anything like this
heart2.gif

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e12/makeup.jpg

Sabrunka

You should try some blue, green or purple eyeshadow and/or liners.. They would match your eye colour a lot better. Plus I notice you have a red line above the lighter colour AND below... Don't have a line above the eyeshadow lol
smiles.gif

valley

I think the eyeshadow is pretty
smiles.gif

I think it would be beautiful if you invested in an eyelash curler and curled/walked the curler slowly out and up on your upper lashes. Mascara will set the curl and look great. For more a more natural look, I use maybelline full n soft (not water proof which can do a number on your lashes) and wiggle the brush a little at the base of my lashes and coat the rest once.

Clear gloss is always a safe bet for me too. Gotta love the clear lipgloss. Let us know how it goes - and props for posting a picture!

User34

you did ok .. just a lil' more practice =)
I agree with the others.. a lil' mascara and a smile! =)

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
You should try some blue, green or purple eyeshadow and/or liners.. They would match your eye colour a lot better. Plus I notice you have a red line above the lighter colour AND below... Don't have a line above the eyeshadow lol
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

Shimmer

I think you have a lovely eyeshape and that with practice you will be able to enhance it beautifully.
smiles.gif

Latest posts