Waterproof masc. remover

Dreamergirl3

I have a hate/love relationship with my HG mascara, Maybelline Full n Soft waterproof. It's the only mascara I've ever used that holds a curl (including many high end and countless d/s brands I have tried) and only the waterproof formula does it. Problem is, it his HELL on my lashes because I can never ever take it off.
I bought the Maybelling Waterproof Eye makeup remover, but it doesn't do a great job...at all. It barely budges!
Any recs for a super mascara remover? And maybe a lash conditioner, cuz I'm sure using waterproof everyday isn't the greatest thing lol. TIA!

AudreyNicole

Sorry this post is so late! I use the same mascara, and had the same problem! My lashes were breaking because I could never get them clean, but I just could not find another mascara I loved as much! I got Almay Waterproof Makeup remover pads (the moisterizing ones with the purplish label), and they work wonderfully! I got them at Ulta for $5.49 for 80 pads, but I am sure they would sell them anywhere they sell Almay. They have 2 kinds, one is moisterizing, and one is something else. I got the ones safe for contact lens wearers. They feel kind of oily, but do not burn like some. I use one on each eye, and after a couple of wipes, my makeup is gone and my lashes are CLEAN! Hope this helps!!
smiles.gif

Cruella

I like the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover. It is similar to Lancome's Bi-Facil remover. It isn't as fantastic as Lancome's but it is much cheaper: I got 2 bottles for $5.99 I just find that I have to let it really soak into my lashes a little longer but it definitely takes all the mascara off.

afterglow

^ I use that, too! I use Full 'n Soft, and it takes it off for me well enough. Sometimes if I'm lazy and don't take it off carefully, I'll get a dark circle under my eye after I shower, but a bit more of the Neutrogena takes care of that.

Latest posts