Wearing white eyeliner...

AudreyNicole

I don't want to look like I just stepped out of the 80s... how (or where I should say) is the best way to wear white eyeliner? Can anyone recommend a good one?

Mixxi

I use Fascinating eye kohl and it's pretty subtle so I just swipe it across my bottom waterline and I find it just makes me look more wide eyed and awake.

Dark_Phoenix

I like the rimmel white kohl eyeliner. Lining the upper lashline with it, and I usually use a silver/chrome shadow with it so the white doesn't "pop" so much; avoid using it with super dark colors or you'll draw attention to the liner instead of to your eyes.

Hawkeye

I use fascinating and I gently smudge it out
smiles.gif
I'll even wear it with dark colors and it will help give a very neutral barrier so it doesn't look stark white if you smudge it out a bit

Katja

I use Rimmel's White Kohl liner. I just line my bottom lashline, and smudge it so it's not so harsh.
smiles.gif

user79

I also use the Rimmel one, it's cheap. I line my lower waterline with it when doing darker looks, it helps to open up the eye without making them smaller from all the dark colours.

emilyjoy

I LOVE Benefit's Mr. Frosty pencil.
If you use it to line inside your eye (you know what I mean? lol)
then put one dot in the corner, it really opens your eyes up.
Makes you look AWAKE.
Which is great if you're an insomniac like me.

lara

I prefer a soft cream eyeliner on the waterline to open up the eye; whites can usually look too harsh and like you said, a tragic throwback to the Ugly Decade. That being said though, Fascinating is awesome for defining the inside corner of your eye (closest to your nose).

Next time to do a winged kick with your liquidliner or eyeliner, try putting a tiny bit of white eyeliner on the underside of the wing/kick - it makes it ten times more defined and crisp.

Artemis

i line my lower water line with MAC fascinating eye kohl. That's all I use white eye liner for.

Kiseki

Usually I'll use MAC's Fascinating in my lower waterline too or in the inner corner and mix it with a darker color like smolder, phone number or blooz on the outer corner of my waterline.

saniyairshad

i wear rimmel's white eye kohls.. and then either wear black eyeliner in the lower lashline it makes ur eyes look bigger.