Webkinz clothing fits kittens rather nicely...

persephonewillo

yeah, this is what i woke up to this morning. the kids AND the husband were at it. poor kitties. but so cute! lol

raincoat1.jpg

raincoat2.jpg

stumpy1.jpg

MACATTAK

OMG!! How adorable is that???? That is soo cute! My cats would probably scratch my eyes out if I tried that!
th_LMAO.gif

Kuuipo

They are so cute....but its suicidal putting clothing on cats. They don't think of themselves as soft, forever baby-sized snuggly pets.....they think of themselves as tiny,fierce little lions.

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
OMG!! How adorable is that???? That is soo cute! My cats would probably scratch my eyes out if I tried that!
th_LMAO.gif

Ditto! I would be scared to attempt!

persephonewillo

thanks for looking
smiles.gif

the kids are *really* lucky that the kitties are pretty easy going... so far! but yeah, Snowball (the all grey cat) had her thoughts and emotions about the dress up pretty clearly written on her face!

i wouldn't be surprised if they trash the bathroom (their favourite room to go nuts in) as payback tonight while we all sleep. LOL.

Brittni

HELLS YEAH! Im checkin' it out! My princess Ava loves to wear her dresses, but hated her Santa hat. lol

check out these kitty wigs from kittywigs.com
chickenpinkfull.jpg

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
They are so cute....but its suicidal putting clothing on cats. They don't think of themselves as soft, forever baby-sized snuggly pets.....they think of themselves as tiny,fierce little lions.

with RAZORS on their fingers!

persephonewillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
HELLS YEAH! Im checkin' it out! My princess Ava loves to wear her dresses, but hated her Santa hat. lol

check out these kitty wigs from kittywigs.com
chickenpinkfull.jpg

LMAO!!!

doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
with RAZORS on their fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo

Haha so true!! Thanks for posting those photos...adorable!! I can't imagine my cat letting my husband or my kids get near him let alone play dress up! lol

Nessy

Oh my god how cute lol i so wana get a wig for my big boy lol he'd hate it though if it doesnt involve eatting or sleeping lol

Nessy xx