Wedding make up to match a dress help please.

Glitziegal

Hey chickies,
I just bought this dress. I will be wearing it to an evening wedding party later this month.

I was thinking of using the take wing quad, and a Rose lipstick.
Would it be too heavy or can you make any suggestions.

I like to pre plan these things as I am a tad obsessive
lol.gif

I may also be going to the actual church service too (depending on whether work let me take the day off) so I may need to do a day to night look as the wedding is not local.

The dress
3f_1.JPG

The look I was considering.....
instinctive_259.jpg

kimmy

i really like the look you're going for! the dress is gorgeous
smiles.gif
you might try those eyes out with a few different lip/cheek combos to see what you like best.

the one problem i find with wearing darker (like rose) coloured lips to something like a wedding or party, is that you'll be drinking, eating and talking alot; so it might wear off and then there's always the worry of the lip colour running, smudging and/or feathering. i'm a little paranoid about my lip colour at all times though hahahaha! so that might just be me!

but i do LOVE that dress and that look is going to be fabulous on you!

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i really like the look you're going for! the dress is gorgeous
smiles.gif
you might try those eyes out with a few different lip/cheek combos to see what you like best.

the one problem i find with wearing darker (like rose) coloured lips to something like a wedding or party, is that you'll be drinking, eating and talking alot; so it might wear off and then there's always the worry of the lip colour running, smudging and/or feathering. i'm a little paranoid about my lip colour at all times though hahahaha! so that might just be me!

but i do LOVE that dress and that look is going to be fabulous on you!

Thank you sweetie. I know what you mean about lippie wearing off. I was thinking of using Rose de sheer stain, then lippie, then gloss. I too am paranoid about lip colour wearing off. I usually stick to Wildly Lush, but thought I should maybe try and go a bit more glam
lol.gif

Bootyliciousx

Same here I like the look chart as well the color of the dress and the color of the makeup would dry attention straight to your face. The colors complment each other. Just don't go to dark dark brown and dark lipstick.

Latest posts