What am I missing?

Miss_Behave

I think I have managed to grow an ok collection since I started buying MAC in september. But I need your help if there are eyeshadows you consider as a "must-have" for a really pale, hazel eyed, fake redhead that can't wear blues and pinks
smiles.gif

Here is a list of what I have:

Amberlights
Beauty Marked,
Bitter,
Brun,
Club,
Cranberry,
Expensive Pink,
Femme Noir,
Fiction,
Flirty Number,
Greensmoke,
Hepcat,
Leisuretime,
Motif,
Naked Lunch,
Patina,
Sable,
Satin Taupe,
Sensualize,
Shale,
Slip Pink,
Sumptuous Olive,
Swimming,
Trax,
Vanilla,
Vapour,
Velvet Moss,
Vex

Inventive Eyes Quad
(White Wheat, Velour, Twillery, Inventive),
Chromezone 1
(Brule, Pickle, Mystery, Gleam)

oh and if you have a "killer-combo" with these e/s - shoot!
lol.gif

litlaur

you don't seem to have many purples

Satellite Dreams, Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris and (if you can find it) Au Contraire are my favorite purples

and teals/aquas...though I don't know if you consider those to be blue. Anyway, Shimmermoss and Steamy are pretty workable.

Black Tied!!!
Woodwinked
Mulch
Humid

try Naked Lunch with Trax on the outer corners, and Vanilla to highlight. It's a nice pretty neutral look.

Chelly

expensive pink & coppering ahh i love those two <33

also get on the pigments! you'll love em!

inlucesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
and teals/aquas...though I don't know if you consider those to be blue. Anyway, Shimmermoss and Steamy are pretty workable.

I second this, but my teal is aquadisiac and it works fine with my fake auburn hair, pale yellow-undertoned skin, and green eyes.
smiles.gif

Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur

Satellite Dreams, Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris and (if you can find it) Au Contraire are my favorite purples

Black Tied!!!
Woodwinked
Mulch
Humid

try Naked Lunch with Trax on the outer corners, and Vanilla to highlight. It's a nice pretty neutral look.

2nd the recs, except possibly Au Contraire if you don't like gray purples. I really like Nocturnelle, which is more pink based.

Latest posts