What are your MAC e/s staples?

AudreyNicole

I am just starting my collection... I am going shopping today, and I have enough money to get 4-5 shadows. Right now, I am just looking at the shadows, not pigments, just yet. So, my question to you is...
What MAC shades are your staples? Which do you reach for more than any other? (I already have vanilla and expensive pink.)

mel0622

i use shroom more than any of my shadows lol.

woodwinked is def. a beautiful brown!

cant really rec. much cuz i'm in a makeup rut. haha.

liquidsirenhoney

for me i like bright colors so swimming, hepcat, sushi flower, more neutral i like sensualize, trax(this is brown on me...), and nylon

cherryblossom girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
cant really rec. much cuz i'm in a makeup rut. haha.

Me too! I'm using blackberry with pink opal every single day atm.

It depends on what kind of colours you like...bright, neutral, dark, light?

Phloof! and Ricepaper are good highlighters. Aquadisiac, Nocturnelle, Beautiful Iris, Da Bling, Amber Lights...those are some of the colours that I reach for a lot (that I can think of).

pumpkincat210

Dazzlelight is my favorite brow highlighting color. For other shadows..I loooooove Zonk Bleu, Swish, Parfait Amour, Black Tied, Silver Ring..

Kat

Shroom to highlight, woodwinked for a neutral and shimmermoss/parfait amour for brights
smiles.gif

anuy

goldbit (it's L/E) but if not goldbit, naked lunch for a highliter.

woodwinked is a lovely brown... swish is a lovely pink... and then maybe a fun color like steamy? and carbon for smoky eyes

Isis

Personally I love fun/rich colors like teals, greens, & purples, and wear them most everyday.
But my absolute Back-To-Basics colors are Naked Lunch, Petalscent, Haux, Tempting, & Honey Lust.

Julie

Ever since I got the Inventive Quad I can't get enough of it. It creates the perfect smokey eye for me day or night. I have so many other colors but I never get to play around with them and find different combos that look good on me so the majority of the time I just wear the Inventive Quad.

Classic Beauty

Get the Laze Quad (you get 4 eyeshades for the price of 2.5). Then get some fun colors. I love goldmine, steamy, and mystical mist.

EDIT: NVM on the Laze quad, you already have vanilla. Get a neautral like ricepaper, and a dark brown like cork. Then get some fun colors!
smiles.gif

Julia Vanhorn

I am a big fan of Shroom and Cranberry. I also think that Carbon should be a definite part of your collection if nothing else. The quads are also a good way of saving money (you would save $20 on it rather than buying four eyeshadows individually), I would recommend getting one of the Catherine quads.

HOTasFCUK

I always use Retrospeck and i use Woodwinked a lot as well. Lately, i've been obessed with Slip Pink as well so you should go check it out 'cuz its L/E. Actually i think i'm going to buy a back-up of it!

Latest posts