What can you recomend

Hikaru-chan

I need help. I will be going to my MAC store on the 5th of may to get some of the D'Bohemian stuff but I also need some natural looking eye shadows (all of mine are bright colors), blusher and bronzer, some brushes (so many to choose don't know which) and false lashes (which are the most natural). Does anyone have sugestions on what I can get.

PrettyKitty

You need Shroom. Sorry can't help more!
ssad.gif

angelwings

What's your skin/eye/hair colour?
greengrin.gif

Maybe people on here who have similar colouring as you, may be able to help with recommendations.
winks.gif

Hikaru-chan

I have pale skin (I think I'ts NW20 but I'm not sure as I don't normally wear foundation) blue/green eyes and blond hair.

Hikaru-chan

I have Sumptuous Olive and it's like my favorite e/s ever. I bought Shroom on Ebay today and don't know if I'm going to get Naked lunch too as they look very similar. I'm thinking of getting one or two of the blush duos but don't know which.

Brianne

Definitely Naked Lunch!
Woodwinked is a GOREGOUS light brown, and the texture is just wonderful (veluxe pearl).

Alex

Eyeshadows: Brule or Vanilla (more matte), Retrospeck or Honesty (more shimmery) for highlight colours, Mulch, Satin Taupe, Sable, or Tempting for darker colours

Although Shroom and Naked Lunch also kick *ss

(Geez its hard to just pick a few isn't it!)

Blushes: Cubic or Buff (warmer) and Coygirl or Dame (cooler)

Bronzer: I personally use the So Ceylon skinfinish as a bronzer (I'm also a NW 20) or the disc. Colouring sticks because I find those products are sheer enough for lighter skin, so maybe the new colouring sticks coming with Belle Azure would be a good alternative.

Brushes: Ooh tough one to only pick a few... I absolutely couldn't live without 217, 252, 224, and 219. 213 is a great all around starter brush. Those are just eye brushes of course. Face I would pick 129, 116, 190, and 187.

I have #4 lashes which are pretty natural looking, although individual lashes are the most natural looking.

Okay well everything I've listed is like hundreds of dollars so I'm sure I haven't helped at all!!!

leppy

For a good crease colour for a natural look with that colouring I would check out Symmetry. It looks plain in the pan but its very nice and great for "I'm not wearking makeup" makeup. lol

Its the most undervalued MAC e/s imo.