What color contacts should i get? pics!

LatinaRose

Okay, I'm either gonna order some colored contacts from Pei or the site I listed below. I would appreciate your opinions on what color(s) what look good on me.
Bentley005.jpg

ebay5003.jpg

ebay5002.jpg

I'm thinking really bright blue or vivid green. I am not going for a natural look here. My hair will be more blond next week, so please keep that in mind. I used to have honey contacts - they were really hot with my dark hair and eyes rimmed in black. Now I think I might look "all one color" as a friend described it. What is your opinion??

This is the site I might order from:
http://www.nighteyes.cc/shopdisplayp...r+Brown +Eyes

I like the jade green, the sky blue, and the crystal blue.

Thanks!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

To completely change the subject for a second... your puppy is adorable, wats his name? You look gorgeous in blue but I really like the jade green, that would look quite nice with your skin color, I think blue might look a little "wrong" I dunno... that's just my opinion...
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

ooh, thanks! i know, i have the cutest puppy in the world! his name is bentley. i feel terrible b/c he is getting neutered as we speak
ssad.gif

i think i am going to get both colors. do u think it is bad to wear blue contacts w/ blue e/s? or green w/ green e/s?? i think i may have to get both!

as for purple - i was thinking not b/c they look too unnatural, but i just said i am not going for a natural look, so...what do the rest of you think of purple?? i think it would look pretty with the green e/s i have on in the first pic.

thanks all!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Yea purple would be lovely on you as well. If you're gonna waer the same color e/s as your eyes make sure it's darker or lighter, so they stand out more...

laurenmo88

i have a friend who wears purple contacts every day, they are so beautiful and look very exotic - i say pick purple!!

Latest posts