What colours would suit me??

*kitty*

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, still a newbie to Spektra!!!
I've got NW20 skin, with slight pink undertones (mostly on cheeks) blue/grey bright eyes, blonde hair.
So far e/s wise i have Dazzlelight, naked lunch, print and quarry. as you can see, mostly neutrals. i want a couple more colours, have been lemming heatherette trio 2 and fafi #1 (i think)
i'd like a nice weekend colour, and a nice work colour. the colours i have are good, but its very subtle.

Thanks in advance girls!!!!

purrtykitty

You'd probably look great in purples, so Heatherette Trio #2 would be a great addition to your little collection. My best advice is to go to MAC and "play" with the colors...you never know what might catch your eye!

mreichert

I agree about getting the Heatherette Trio 2- it's a great way to get yourself into colors
smiles.gif
I would say with your blue eyes, you would look great in browns and purples- they would make your eyes pop the most
smiles.gif

A good weekend color would be Parfait Amour or Satellite Dreams.
A good weekday color would be Satin Taupe or Patina

*kitty*

hehe thanks, i just put satellite dreams into my shopping basket. worried that satin taupe is similar to quarry in a way???
also, what about cranberry, so many girls love it, not sure if it would suit me?