what did jessica use on her face?

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
u can achive the same effect by using either Strobe cream or beauty powder in Sunsparked pearl

wat do u think she used for the color sunsparked pearl ? that pinkish color?

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
u can achive the same effect by using either Strobe cream or beauty powder in Sunsparked pearl

iagree.gif

As for the pinkish color, Benefit's moon beam (I think that's the name) gives off a great pinkish pearl sheen similar to that. I also find that Shimpagne MSF & Style blush gives a similar effect too. HTH!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
iagree.gif

As for the pinkish color, Benefit's moon beam (I think that's the name) gives off a great pinkish pearl sheen similar to that. I also find that Shimpagne MSF & Style blush gives a similar effect too. HTH!

Def Moon beam such a soft and pretty pinkish color... or u can use Sweet william in blush cream from MAC then u can skip the strobe cream and beauty powder.... haha def MSF too i find my self appling Shooting Star over all my blush colors.. its so Purty that way

MacVirgin

for the golden glow you can also use a pearlizer and even an pigment like golddusk will do this for you. Also an msf like new vegas. If you don't have that shimpagne will do to (but it's not golden). Or a strobecream with a golden undertone....
don't know if mac has one but if you have 'mexx' where you live go check that out (it's so pretty). The pink can be achieved with stereo rose, petticoat or porcelain pink. Hope that helps. But try a rosey piggie out to if you don't have msf's
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

hmm, Im thinking maybe Shell CCB as a highlight and then Sweet William lightly dusted on top or buffed out with a 187 might do the trick too...

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
looks like mac strobe and nars orgasm or UD X
smiles.gif

I agree, to me it looks like Nars Orgasm. A cheaper alternative would be Milani blush in Luminous. Gives a GREAT golden pinky glow, it's one of my favorite all time blushes.

Padmita

Another option would be using Vanilla pigment over a light blush, it also gives that iridiscent effect!

Latest posts