What do I *need* from Milani?

Padmita

My parents will be going to Florida in april/may and I want to ask them to get me some Milani stuff. I have never seen anything Milani in person, so I need you to recommend me some stuff! I have found very little pics of Milani lip stuff, and I can't judge the swatches on the website for how true to life they are. If you have seen some of my FOTDs, you perhaps know more or less what my coloring and make up style is, and can give me some recs?? I'm looking for e/s, lip glosses, blushes and lip sticks.
TIA!!

cloverette

i'm also looking for a milani cp, & apart from 4 e/s (java bean, spice, moonlight, antique gold), i definitely want the blush in luminous. from the research i've done, i know i would love it, and i think it would suit you, too. it's supposedly close to nars' orgasm, but better
smiles.gif

deathcabber

Here are some things I think you would like based on your FOTD's...
Neutral Eyeshadows: Peachy Peach, Illusion, Sheer Sand, Taffy, Classic Beige

Here are some bolder colors...
Fun/Unique colors: Shock, Flare, Garden Mist, Enchantment

Blush: Luminous

I dont prefer the lipgloss, but I know some people like the squeeze tube ones.

AudreyNicole

With your skin tone, definately Luminous blush! I like their shadows ok, but none of them jump out at me as unique. I have their Crystal gloss for lips in "Secret". It is a peachy nude shade and looks great alone or over l/s to change the color a little. I want to get the gloss in "whipser" too. They are so cute and compact and will fit anywhere!
smiles.gif

michy_mimi

I use their "most natural" lip liner alot.

Also have them get you the curling mascara. I have heard that this stuff is amazing and very inexpensive.

As far as eyeshadows go...clover, taffy, illusion, silver bullet, atlantis, java bean, garden mist, flare and sun goddess.

Their nailpolishes are also really good.

I would have your parents get whatever they can! lol...witht eh exchange rate for the US dollar to the British Pound you could get a ton. One eyeshadow would only cost you about 1.5 pounds. And seriously...the quality is astounding.
smiles.gif

gilkelias

I have similar coloring to you, and I adore their Luminous blush. My mom uses it as well; it's a color that works well on pretty much everyone I've seen.

I can't really say anything about their eyeshadow, as they're always really picked over when I check out the displays; but definitely get the Luminous blush if you can.

Padmita

I will def. get Luminous blush then, and some of the eyeshadows. 1.5 pounds is like something between 2-3 euros, isn't it
th_confused_new.gif
? Thanks for the recs everyone
smiles.gif
!!

steponme

the new quads are out also, six of them i think. most of them contain current, or very similar to current colors.

Latest posts