What do you pair with Haux?

curlyqmishee

Oh I LOVE haux ! It's my HG crease color for the office. I put haux in the crease, naked lunch or jest on the lid, and shroom to highlight. It's simply beautiful.

Lady_MAC

I only have one combo
ssad.gif
but I love it! I use Patina as a medium thick liner, and Haux on part of the lid and in the crease. I use Naked Lunch, White Frost (extremely light), Dazzleray or the light side of the Burning Ambition/ Illusionary eyeshadow, as a highlight. I wear this all the time, especially in conservative settings or when I'm in a rush.

~LadyLocks~

I pair it with All that glitters on inner lid, Haux on outer lid and v, Sable on top of Haux on outer lid and v, Sketch in the crease, Vanilla to highlight. It makes a beautiful combo, almost looks like Poppy's fotds.

Definitly one of my favorites =D.

Winthrop44

When I went to my freestanding store and asked for a natural everyday look they used grain on my lids with haux in the crease. I love both of them.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Oh I LOVE haux ! It's my HG crease color for the office. I put haux in the crease, naked lunch or jest on the lid, and shroom to highlight. It's simply beautiful.

Hahaha... this may sound stupid, but what does "HG" mean? I see the other girls using that term... but I have no idea what it stands for!!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
Hahaha... this may sound stupid, but what does "HG" mean? I see the other girls using that term... but I have no idea what it stands for!!

It means Holy Grail... kinda like you can't live without it and it is one of your favorite products.
smiles.gif

Latest posts